Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3875

Or is he a character from one of your own stories?

If he is, or he’s from a world Tech doesn’t know, the “programming” bit will still elicit quite a bit of conversation though.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
      @rae
        • Total Posts: 3021

@keilah-h

Tech would not know him. Funny enough, he is actually Alpha Grath. Ru is oblivious to his presence rn.

The statement she just made is foreshadowing to an event I will later have happen.

RAE
        @rae

So, actually Tech could talk to Alpha.

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@rae ah ok makes sense!!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

let me get an rp going, one sec

RAE
              @rae

Okay, meanwhile I will be figuring out how to draw a certain character’s mouth.

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

lol

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@rae

Tech

“You yourself remind me of someone else I know, who was made to be a killer. But he has turned away from that programmed destiny, and now I hope he will turn back.” Ru told him.

How strange…..And how similar to someone he knew…..

“That is….certainly interesting. In my world, we Republic Army dragons–Clonewings, as we were called by much of the galaxy–we had programming too. The Empire wanted us to betray our own generals, who belonged to a kind they deemed dangerous, and thanks to small biomechanical chips in our brains, many of us did exactly as told, and were even willing to kill those soldiers who did not carry out the order. Thanks to the experimentation my brothers and I received, all but one of us was spared the fate of seeing our friends die beneath our own talons, and we were able to have the chips surgically removed when we left the Empire without suffering their effects.” Tech told her. “As for my brother who did comply, his story was one of fury and torture, culminating in the death of the only friends he’d ever had.” He sighed. “It was during a failed mission to rescue him that I received these injuries.” He spread his wings as far as they’d go in this small, human-sized hallway, showing off the fabric that held together one and the hydraulics and metal that replaced the other. She most likely had already noticed his eyes as well.

The marks of how far he had been willing to go to protect his family, yes…..but also painful reminders of what had been, and what could’ve been…..

RAE
                    @rae

@keilah-h

Ru 

‘Heroes are the ones who bleed, red drops that fall like planter’s seed,'” Ru chanted. She smiled, paused for a few silent moments before talking again.

“Alpha Grath was programmed with two sides. The side of the obedient servant of Grathmere,” at the name, her voice lowered into a deep voice similar to a man’s “And the side of being the very son of Grathmere. He was captured before he was released  upon the Galaxy, Praise Ehyeh, for if the world ever saw Alpha as a warrior in Grathmere’s shadow, the Galaxy would be a darker place now. He also had half brothers, but they are dead. The Assassin Clones were killed and it haunts Alpha. My dear Alpha, he is like a brother to me, but I can’t fix his hidden brokenness.” The light reflected off of a layer of water over her eyes. She looked past Tech’s shoulder, her expression as if she were far away.

RAE
                      @rae

Oops, @keilah-h I made a mistake, instead of “and now I hope he will turn back” it was supposed to be “and now I hope he will never turn back.” Sorry

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@rae that’s fine, I understood what you meant

oh, and I’m getting off after this, so I won’t be able to RP again until tomorrow or so.

RAE
                          @rae

I’m gonna cry. I just heard Believer by Imagine Dragons, and it’s such a sad song, right? Not to mention a few lines tell me this isn’t a Christian band (I have no idea who Imagine dragons is XD, I just heard this one song of theirs) but it is soooooo who Jr becomes after his Emmie dies! (Emmie was his first love) He just becomes so broken!

I can see him singing that song…

LoopyLin
                            @loopylin
                              • Total Posts: 2057

@rae Oh my, that song is so nostalgic for me. I could probably sing the whole thing from memory XD

Also, I think it’s either yours or @jonas ‘s turn in our group

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@rae yeees they’re not a Christian band certainly, to the point where my teacher refused to play their music in a Christian co-op once when asked to do so. That might’ve been personal bias though.

But I have heard a few of their songs, and that one in particular I know! I’ve never taken the time to actually listen to the lyrics, but given what I know of Alpha just the way it’s sung fits him….

Tech

“Heroes are the ones who bleed, red drops that fall like planter’s seed,” Ru whispered. Tech wanted to ask her more about the rhyme, but kept quiet.

“Alpha Grath was programmed with two sides. The side of the obedient servant of Grathmere,” she said. At the name “Grathmere” her voice turned strange, deepening significantly. “And the side of being the very son of Grathmere. He was captured before he was released upon the Galaxy, Praise Ehyeh, for if the world ever saw Alpha as a warrior in Grathmere’s shadow, the Galaxy would be a darker place now. He also had half brothers, but they are dead. The Assassin Clones were killed and it haunts Alpha. My dear Alpha, he is like a brother to me, but I can’t fix his hidden brokenness.” She stared off into nothing.

“So it seems we have unlikely similarities.” Tech sat down next to her, making sure he didn’t hit his head on the ceiling, and curled his tail around his legs. “Tell me more about this Alpha….if you don’t mind me asking. Is he the same kind as you are, or is he something else?”

Whaley
                                @whalekeeper
                                  • Total Posts: 2635

@rae

If you like that song for Jr, just wait until you listen to Wrecked by the same XD

I think my favorite Imagine Dragons song is Tiptoe. Criminally underrated.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 189 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >