-
Ruth replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Anyone who might be out there
Hi. Who are you? Where are you?
May the Wind bring this message to you with purpose. And the Wind will be the carrier of the response… If anyone is out there to receive it.
– someone who must remain unnamed
Wind, Wind what tidings ye bring to me?
Wind, Wind is hope there for the ones who dare?
Wind, Wind…[Read more] -
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
The Undefeated.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Me: He keeps always with him the memory of family and friends.
Silvanis: Traitor!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
My body and personality, and my metal body part replacements…okay, okay, I know what you mean…uh…my contacts? No, no…sometimes I forget those and have to walk around with my eyes shut…my knives? Eh, not all the time…uh-oh, I’m afraid I can’t tell you the answer, IT’S JUST TO PROFOUND! EEK! I can’t keep face if I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
This is hilarious!!!
Fynn
He bit down on his lip, but a smile still crept onto his face. Poor Liv, he was just getting started. “Now some girls notice his smile more. He calls it lopsided, but I’ve heard a few say its breathtaking. He still doesn’t believe me.” He sighed and clicked his tongue. Lukas was going to hate hi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh I was asking Flaz 😅
Oh I love that so much 🤣 He has so much character within just a few sentences. XDD
I don’t know what else to ask him atm, so we’ll just leave it at that. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome! 😂
I’ll ask him a question…
If you had to choose, who would you say is your least favorite quadruplet?
*sigh* Oh yes, the burdens of amazingness. Now I have to ask… Is there someone special who admires you and your amazingness more than anyone else?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, lovely idea, lol.
Fynn
Fynn looked over at Lukas again. “I can see why you like him though… I think his eyes are the real girl-catcher though. Have you noticed at all?”
Lukas’s eyes have central heterochromia. so there’s a ring of brown around his pupil and the rest of his iris is blue. Where the rings meet look…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Flaz is a quadruplet?! I love that!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
(Oh my word, he’s great. 😂)
Yes, of course. Does this amazingness make it hard to converse with or understand those less amazing?
(I’m only fueling his ego, this is not good! 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
He raised his eyebrows. “That’s one way to put it.”
I don’t know what else to write. XD We could wait for a little bit, or we could mix up partners again. Not everyone has to do that tho. Idk, whatever you wanna do, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
So, it’s still in the works, but this is what I have so far…
To begin with, he and his father didn’t have a great relationship at all. As the first and second book progress, he starts to appreciate his father more and show him more respect, while Malyk (his father) begins to properly love and encourage his son. Event…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Adding in another charries cuz I’m having trouble developing his personality…
Adrian! (We’ll just slap his whole moodboard into this post cuz why not? XD)

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Marcurious: I am a god. Hard as rock, swift as the wind, silent as the trees.
Huh, interesting. So what would you do if you someone described you as a more inferior being?
Zephaniah: *frowns* “It’s my only option. I’m great at Piano, and Frau (Mrs.) Mescher offered me a chance to…hide by pretending to be a p…
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
My favorite Leanna Crawford song is Truth I’m Standing on…or maybe Crazy Beautiful You? I don’t know XD
Yesss, those are so good too!!
SPOILERS?!?!? YES PLEASE!!!
Hehehe…
Ok. So basically, Adrian is the Ziton soldier. He was trained by his father, Derek Len, and Len’s military leaders ever since he was young, so now he’s basi…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
I am having so much fun rn…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
He flashed a half-grin, finally chuckling to himself about what a goof he had been. “I guess you’re right. Man… am I selfish or what?” He rolled his eyes. “You and Callie are awesome like that… pulling me out of my pity party and back to reality.” He glanced over at Callie again, this time matching her bright smile.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Love them both!! They look awesome!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, some of them are from my book, the others are just from imaginary conversations in my head between Mandin and Nahim (who inspired this…them and Steve and Bucky)
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s not as well done, but I also added music to the Chase one
- Load More
