-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It could just be something where our characters were all invited to a cabin to relax or have a vacation alone, but find out that all these other people got the same invitation. And then they get snowed in so even if they wanted to, they couldn’t leave.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It could just be something where our characters were all invited to a cabin to relax or have a vacation alone, but find out that all these other people got the same invitation.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@y’all
I’ll probably be willing to rejoin if y’all change it something like it was during the “party,” just cuz the action part was moving too fast for me to keep up, lol. I might throw in the original charries I had in here, but I may choose someone different.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks guys!! Yeah, they’re probably my favorite ship I’ve ever written… 👀🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @anyone-else!
Just want to share a little snippet that I recently wrote… Spoiler, it has Everdala. 👀
🤭
“You really think it’s worth it?” Fynn raised an eyebrow.
“Yeah. I think so.”
“Then I’m in.” He gave a firm nod.
One by one, the others agreed. Ev g…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! Yeah, I was planning to continue reading your book today, since I haven’t touched it in a while (😭). I’ll get back to you about it by the end of the week 👍
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey!! It has been a while. I’m doing good, thanks for asking! ❤️ I can’t remember if I was telling you this or someone else, but our family joined our new church a couple months ago (I can’t even remember when anymore XD) so we’re trying to make connections with people and find ways in which God wants us to serve there.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
Lukas led Liv out of the room, her hand in his, hoping to avoid Fynn’s gaze. Thankfully, the woman at the front counter faced the back wall, grappling with paperwork. The two sneaked out, only bursting into laughter once outside.
“That was too close,” Lukas said, his laughter subsiding.
They strolled down the sidew…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh! Marvel quotes! We should do some! @freedomwriter76
LOKI: “I left him right here!”
THOR: “Right here on the sidewalk, or right here where that building is being demolished?”
LOKi: “I’ve been falling for thirty minutes!”
-Thor Ragnarok
THOR: “This tastes good.” *breaks coffee mug on floor* “I want more!”
–Thor
SAM: “A sorcerer is…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
“A Republic, ma’am, if you can keep it.” – my fav Benjamin Franklin quote, said after asked what type of government America would have.
Me: “Imagine a place where the horses never hurt themselves.”
Friend I work with at stable: “That’d be pretty cool.”
Horses-cute little brats who run off with you on autumn trailrides. Somehow still lovable,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Whatever you do, do NOT go with option one! I started writing Guardain Angels before I even knew what plot was, and I am paying for it now! The lack of plot in the first draft means my story bounces all over the place, and trying to tame that and weave my plot has created such troubles that I highly do not reccomend writing a story with n…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I have so many other good quotes I hardly know which ones to choose. Hmmm… here are some from the founding fathers/American Revolution.
“For though the flame of liberty may sometimes cease to shine, the coal can never expire.” – Thomas Paine, The American Crisis
“Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Me too lol
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok here are a few more…
“I laughed so hard I heard the water giggling in my stomach.” -my brother
“If I turn into a vegetable, cook me.” -anonymous friend
“The bright side of it is,” said Puddleglum, “That if we break our necks getting down the cliff, then we’re safe from being drowned in the river.” (The Silver Chair, C.S. Lewis)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim Jr.
Nahim Jr bowed his head once more.
“Then I shall demonstrate, mi’ Warrioress.” Stepping back, Jr began by whistling a sweet tune, slowly at first, and walking behind his imaginationary partner. Sliding his hand around her invisible waist, still whistling slowly, he led her away a few paces, before picking up the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
A little serious…
“The Civil War never truly ended.” – Shelps
This is one of my favorite quotes, not just because of who said it (you would not know who “Shelps” is, but if you did, you’d believe those words as much as I) But because it is so true.
“A hero is the one who bleeds.”
“It’s as a vow and it’s as a rule, that the world must be…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Since we seem to have a theme of humor at the moment, I’ll add one, too.
Ashley: “It’s like I always say, too much information can make your brain choke.”
Walter: “Maybe. But not enough information makes for a lot of dead cats.”
Ashley: “Dead cats? What in the world are you talking about?”
Walter: “You know, ‘curiosity killed the cat’. And I…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
You better believe I have quotes.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Affirmative.
- Load More
