-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c Ooh, that’s a good RP…I think you should use it😂
Clint
Clint stepped outside the small cafe, a small thing of boba tea in hand, gently swaying his arms back and forth slightly.
He took a long sip and almost choked on his boba.
Clint blinked several times, using his free hand to shield his eyes from the bright light of the sunset,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I lost Ev and Ami. XD Instead of having them converse any more, I’m just gonna have her be leaving. I’m sure Ev wants to talk to Falon. (Speaking of… @smiley, are Falon and Easton still dancing rn? I can’t remember their last RP)
Ami
Ami enjoyed the silence as she strolled down the sidewalk in the orange glow of the sunset.…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c go on ahead!! 😀
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
It’s kinda interesting you say that because that’s kinda been the basic plan all along.
his alcoholism eventually leads to Louisa taking the kids and leaving him home alone bc it’s not Louisa’s house so he literally is all alone.
she does that after…something happens involving Leon and Riker…🫢 i can give spoilers if you want them…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, awesome, thanks!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok awesome! I can RP in a few minutes, unless you want to first.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I think I might do it, and then Leon would be home with the kids during the day (once he gets his own house and all) and things…mmmm🤔
Louisa would probably come and watch them at night.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m thinking prob the easiest job for Leon to secure would be working at the bar….🫣😬
-
freedom replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
although pls know that I don’t have this whole writing thing fully figured out…but I try to help however I can XD
anywhoooo
Byeeeeeeee 👋
-
freedom replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
@elividya Hi there!! Welcome to KP!!
I am Freedom, a 16-year-old redeemed daughter of God, homeschooler, music fan, WW2 history buff, book worm, and resident Marvel nerd who has a passion for spreading the light of Christ through historical fiction✨ I’m currently in the process of getting my first novel published and will be happy to help in…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c I’m being fanfic charries too!! I was actually going to ask you if you wanted Ami and Clint to run into each other haha
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, so I was trying to go to your blog yesterday, but I couldn’t remember the right URL for the life of me. XD Would you mind sharing it with me?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
So I was wondering, are you still RPing as your fanfic charries, or are you just sticking with your OCs?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
freedom and
Jaybird are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
mmmmm…no, i think not.
ok, ok XD but in all seriousness, I feel horrible for him but he’s currently very unhappy and not content and just broken and we’ve all gotta be patient, ok?? 😭😭 he’s on the road to redemption, just not at the end of the road yet
Tell him, sister.
he needs so much breakthrough and healing and release and…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae works for me!!
Riker doesn’t deal with too much guilt yet since this is a younger version of him, but I would imagine that he likely does have shame from being abused even tho he really shouldn’t…and he still thinks he’s a mistake😭
do you wanna RP first or would you like me to bring Riker in? He’ll be with his sister and will prob end…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Uh…Jr is open I think…Well, he should be, since he has a habit of waking up at three in the morning and wanderin around or doing weird stuff until he actually is assigned duties. Between 7 and 9 in the morning he’ll want to show up at school and check on Nar, possibly stay a couple hours….
Idk how well they’d connect,…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 7 months ago
-
freedom and
Koshka are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago - Load More
