-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Well, I’ve only ever read the later versions of the books (my family got into them probably two years ago). I’ve seen all of the first season and really enjoyed them. They will never take the place of the books for me, but then movies never do.
As to “The Places Beyond the Maps”, I actually didn’t read that one,…[Read more]
-
freedom and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@hybridlore TYSM!!
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 7 months ago
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
🎶Keep me in the moment just like this before the beautiful things we love become the beautiful things we miss🎶
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 That is super exciting! I cannot wait to see it published and read it! 😁 Congratulations!
-
Esther replied to the topic My first short story contest entree! Critiques appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh good, it posted. KP was acting weird for a bit and I was afraid it hadn’t posted. 😬
-
Esther replied to the topic My first short story contest entree! Critiques appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty, let’s do this.
I’m not in any way the most amazing writer or editor ever, so I recommend to take my advice with a grain of salt. 😉
Brightening the somewhat pale sky, the golden sun streamed beams of light all about
Ok, the first thing I noticed was the word ‘somewhat.’ In most cases, you can always cut this from narrati…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@smiley @euodia-vision @koshka @rae @mineralizedwritings THANK Y’ALL SO MUCH!!! 💖💖 Y’all are the best <3
and Rae, I’m going with Kindle Direct Publishing! I’m still basically self-publishing bc I retain all rights to my writing, but Amazon is handling the editing, formatting, cover design, and will be getting it out there as an E-Book and a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
AHHHHH!!! That is so exciting! I can’t wait to see when it comes out.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ooh, that’s an interesting idea… If you want to, I say go for it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
For real though, I would do the same thing. 😂 I’ve imagined the moment I get to hold my very own book in my hands and now you are so close to that!!🥹😆
-
Esther replied to the topic My first short story contest entree! Critiques appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
ooh, that’s so exciting!! I’ve been wanting to try my hand at some contests this year as well.
So I read it through once, but I don’t have the time rn to give you some feedback. I’ll be sure to get to it later today though!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s great!
YES, WE NEED UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep on goin’ Girl!
I’m officially jealous and excited for you at the same time XDJust curious, but what editing team are you doing? I’ve kinda been researching here and there for when I actually start needed someone to edit…even though that’s like two or…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
oh boy, here we go…
Jr
Someone tapped his shoulder. Jr tensed, reaching fr a knife and spinning around with a violent action. He barely heard the person’s question. When it finally got into his thick skull, he relaxed, sliding the knife fully back into its sheath.
“Kinda,” He replied, attempting to look more friendly than…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@grcr messed up your tag *facepalm* 😂😆
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c AHH TYSM!!
ME TOOOOOO AHHHHHHH ✨✨
I can’t wait to have Freedom’s Fire on my bookshelf…and prob reread it over and over again even tho I know everything that happens 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*happy dance*
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ahhh!!!! I’m so excitedddd!!! 😆✨
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
why do I always forget to tag y’all? XD
- Load More
