The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 5,206 through 5,220 (of 5,618 total)
  • Author
    Euodia
    @euodia-vision
      • Total Posts: 1306

@freed_and_redeemed

Heyyyy your comment isn’t showing up here rn now but I saw what you said about Freedom’s Fire and AHHH that’s so exciting!!!! Thanks for tagging me. I can’t wait to see the beautiful cover and read your wonderful story!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Euodia
      @euodia-vision
        • Total Posts: 1306

oh nvm, your comment did show up XD

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

RAE
        @rae
          • Total Posts: 3008

@freed_and_redeemed

That’s great!

YES, WE NEED UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep on goin’ Girl!

I’m officially jealous and excited for you at the same time XD

Just curious, but what editing team are you doing? I’ve kinda been researching here and there for when I actually start needed someone to edit…even though that’s like two or three years in the future…

Oh, and another question, is it as relieving and exciting as writing the last word of your first draft, or more?

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3205

@freed_and_redeemed

For real though, I would do the same thing. 😂 I’ve imagined the moment I get to hold my very own book in my hands and now you are so close to that!!🥹😆

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

MineralizedWritings
            @mineralizedwritings
              • Total Posts: 2794

@lightoverdarkness6

XD I hope you try it! It’s super fun lol

Tysm for asking I really appreciate it! Yeah, it feels like it’s been forever.

So many things are starting to change for me… my parents are looking for a home in the state next to us, and I’d have to stay to get in state tuition. We just toured a super nice studio apartment walking distance from my school, it was sooooo nice! I’ts like 1200 a month but apparently that’s the going price for studios close to school ; (

It’s just weird to be making a transition like that, or thinking about it. The apartment tour guy was telling us about the activity space, and he mentioned they had a really fun beer pong torment last year. I guess that’s when it hit me these people are like real adults 🫠🫠

Don’t worry I won’t be participating lol

The building itself is super safe but the walk to school isn’t really… so idk. It’s complicated with my health because I have to live super close to school so I can come back and take care of my health.

I’m still working on my book, not a lot of on paper writing but the general story is becoming a lot more tied together. I’ve been watching marvel movies with my mom too, which has been super fun.

Anyways, how about you girl? How are you doing? <3

@freed_and_redeemed

That is so exciting girl! Congrats, I can’t imagine what it might feel like to have your first book published. I can’t wait to see it!

へびは かっこいい です!

Koshka
              @koshka
                • Total Posts: 1424

@freed_and_redeemed

AHHHHH!!! That is so exciting! I can’t wait to see when it comes out.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

freedom
                @freed_and_redeemed
                  • Total Posts: 333

@smiley @euodia-vision @koshka @rae @mineralizedwritings THANK Y’ALL SO MUCH!!! 💖💖 Y’all are the best <3

and Rae, I’m going with Kindle Direct Publishing! I’m still basically self-publishing bc I retain all rights to my writing, but Amazon is handling the editing, formatting, cover design, and will be getting it out there as an E-Book and a paperback cover on Amazon, Kindle, and I think 2-3 other platforms, all online tho…not any in the store as far as I know

idk what editing team it is…idk if there’s multiple ones, haha. The only person I have direct contact with is my product manager, who forwards the cover designs, editing, and all of the details to me herself.

But yeah!! KDP has been amazing so far💕💕

and it is more relieving and exciting, LOL. It’s a lot of patience on my part, but certainly, at least for me, even more exciting than putting the final word on the first draft 😂

hope those were the answers you were looking for! <3

'Thought I'd wait'
                  'For what?'
                  'For the right partner'

hybridlore
                  @hybridlore
                    • Total Posts: 1354

@freedomwriter76 That is super exciting! I cannot wait to see it published and read it! 😁 Congratulations!

There is always light behind the clouds.
                    - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

freedom
                    @freed_and_redeemed

@hybridlore TYSM!!

'Thought I'd wait'
                      'For what?'
                      'For the right partner'

Light
                      @lightoverdarkness6
                        • Total Posts: 1626

@freed_and_redeemed

OH MY GOODNESS GIRLLLLLL!!!!!! I’M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉💕💕💕💕

*Hug*

@smiley
                        @freedom

Seriously I can just think of someone reading your book and being like, oh that’s a cool side character wonder if she’s given them much thought, and it’s just yeah she has, she has a whole book series planned for that one 😂😂

That is so true oh my gosh🤣

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Light.

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h
                          • Total Posts: 3875

@freed_and_redeemed I’m glad he won’t be like this forever…..I’d be heartbroken for a character who is….

and no I don’t necessarily like writing trauma either lol. But it exists, especially in characters who’ve gone through a lot of war in their lives. So yeah I’ll willingly sacrifice a good part of a character’s life so they can have it rebuilt again….

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h
                            • Total Posts: 3875

@freed_and_redeemed just read the bit about you publishing your book! That’s amazing, and I hope I’ll be able to get it when it comes out!

And I’ll probably write a few fanfics inserting characters of my own (or “borrowed” star wars/marvel/whatever characters hehe) into it lol

but that’s how you know I love a story, when I write fanfictions involving it

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
                            @rae
                              • Total Posts: 3008

@freed_and_redeemed

Yes, that does answer them, thanks.

KDP sounds exactly like what I’ve been looking for, actually. I’ll research more, but thank you.

Only seventy to ninty thousand more words to my novel to go… Only about thirty more chapters and an epilogue…only one more draft after this…Ugh! This is taking forever! 

Above: my brain rn.

freedom
                              @freed_and_redeemed

@keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 Thank y’all so much!! 💖💖

aww, Keilah, it would mean the world to me for you to write a fanfic involving my book🥰

'Thought I'd wait'
                                'For what?'
                                'For the right partner'

freedom
                                @freed_and_redeemed

@rae Girl, don’t stress too much.

I had the novel idea for Freedom’s Fire since prob around 2020 (the full idea has changed a LOT since then lolz) and I tried to write several drafts before I was finally satisfied with the one I finished with. It took me over a year to write the actual draft, and then it still had to go through editing and is still going through editing.

Writing a novel is hard work. It takes a lot of time and patience and energy.

You’ll get there when it’s God’s timing, so don’t stress too much, girl. You’ve got this, and you will get there💕

'Thought I'd wait'
                                  'For what?'
                                  'For the right partner'

Viewing 15 posts - 5,206 through 5,220 (of 5,618 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >