-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
And just cuz, I made an aesthetic for myself… (which means I’m either running out of characters or its time to make some more aesthetics for them… 👀😂)

-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Chase
Chase smiled back, staring up into the dark leaves of the maple above. “I-I just wih-wish I could un-der-stand trees. I-I hear some, somethings from crea-tures, b-but never die-rect-lee…directly! From trees.” Chase leaned back, his blue being invaded by some grey. Despite this, however, his voice remained the same as…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh don’t worry about it. 🙃 I trust y’all, I just don’t want to purposely throw my last name out there. I don’t care too much. 😉
Thanks!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
To all you who read and commented…
Thank you for the feedback! And I have started the novella version. I’ll update you when it’s finished (which could be anywhere from this week to next year…you never know).
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
That sounds like fun! I agree that that should exist.
That makes sense actually…should it be like a Note stuck inside the big game cabin (if that becomes a thing)?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Chase
Chase pet the bird with one finger. “I-it de, de-pends. Wolves and foxes are easy-ist…with s-some birds. Snay-snakes don’t talk m-much. Deer use e-eyes. Squir-rels and chip-munk-kss okay. Many diff, diff-er-rent birds. Unicorns never, never stay long e-nuff.” Chase looked up at the sky as he listed off the forest…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Almost forget to cross out my last name, lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
My mock book cover of my most recent WIP…

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Guysssss….
I’m almost at my climax in my WIP, just wrote an emotional scene, and forced one of my MCs into a corner in which she just made a bad decision.
😭
girllll, you’re going to regret it!!!! I literally almost gave her an easy way out, but decided to throw an antagonist in there and AGHHH!!
I’m so excited for but also dreading what’s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
And… here’s a sketch I’ve been meaning to share, especially for y’all sci-fi peoples who inspired this medieval girl to actually start a random sci-fi WIP.
It’s Silvia. And I got carried away trying to figure out gauntlets that she and her (crobar?) were never finished (and I have now forgotten what she’s holding. It’s not a sword).

-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
That map. Wow. It is quite literally one style that my brain makes book maps up in, but which I haven’t been able to get on paper.
This is so weird, like seeing a spare brain cell just laying around. (Which is a weird metaphor, now that I think about it.)
Anyway, great job!
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyoneee (since I don’t know everyone who filled out the survey, lol)
The results are innn!! Here we go:
What is your favorite POV?
third person and dual pov won here. This may not end up being important, I guess it depends if we actually write the book or not.
What is your favorite type of male MC?
This one was sort of close, but it d…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Wow! I love it! Would you mind if I shared this with someone I know?
-
Ruth replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
If a zip is a real thing, I don’t know about it. A zip is like a type of speeder, but only meant for one person. Most speeders in my writing are built for two or more.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
I submitted a short story to KP.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh my goodness those character pics look awesome!!! *sneaks over to Copilot AI…*
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes, that was cool to see 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh yeah, I can imagine 😬
-
Ruth replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
It is set in my sci-fi galaxy, which in that world is the same as our universe, but at the same time, I don’t believe in life on that planets or in other galaxies. Sorry, it’s confusing, but once you figure it out, it makes sense.
The reason I didn’t go into much of the sci-fi stuff is for one, I don’t lime to focus…[Read more]
- Load More

Yay!!
Ooh, cool!
Omc that’s amazing!!! I am sure they will accept it!! <3
Ooo, can’t wait to read it!! 💛
Thanks everyone 🙂
So far, they haven’t replied.
Just so you know….they took almost three months to get back to me. So don’t panic when they take a while to email you back–it doesn’t mean they rejected your submission, they just get busy and I’m pretty sure they have other submissions to look over too.
@sara okay, thanks, that makes sense.
Ofc! I wish someone had told me that…because when I submitted mine I thought they thought mine was so bad they didn’t even bother writing back!!! So I basically panicked for three months xD