-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m not an expert on film/videography, but I loved that documentary! Hearing more of the backstory piqued my interest more than just reading a summary. I don’t know if I can really give much more feedback than that because I’m not really familiar with creating that type of thing.
(Except for my brother, and he just said…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
YES! Dramatic entrances are the best!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Hi! I’m Ruth!
I like to write science fiction fantasy and fantasy. My current WIP is called Guardian Angels, a space story. I have so far not published any piece of my writing, but do have plans to in the near future.
And questions….
Do you prefer to write short stories or novels?
What is the most relatable writer’s meme you’ve ever f…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
HI Jenessa, It’s so good to meet you!
My Novel, Fateful Night, is a communist country defection attempt story. I made up the country, but it was basically a mix of China and the USSR. The story follows for young adults. Viktor and his wife Natalia, and Viktor’s little brother and sister, Leonid and Katerina. They are professional dancers and have…[Read more]
-
Ruth and
calyhuge are now friends 2 years, 3 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
And you’re more than welcome to get back in this rp…just beware A LOT has happened.
And it’s sometime in the afternoon of the day before the dance…last I checked.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Welcome to KP, Ellette!
I’m Janessa, known around here as Trailblazer. I write mainly in the historical fiction or contemporary fiction genres, but I’ve written a couple mysteries as well. I did some journalism during my senior year of high school and enjoyed that, too. I’ve always loved writing stories, but in more recent years…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I am leaving next week for a five-month missions school, so I won’t be able to participate. Hope you guys have fun though!
-
Ellette Giselle's profile was updated 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle started the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Hi y’all!
I have been reading y’all’s stuff on here for years and I have to say, it’s amazing! Y’all write so well and I have found the articles so, so helpful! So, thank you!
My name is Ellette. I write Novels and Short stories, (I do some songs and poems, but they are generally for my story) I write fiction in a wide range of time periods,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Finally, here he is. (Poor guy’s way confused)
Leo
Talan? Leo blinked. Blinked again. The thought of another type of living mankind brought dusty memories of bedtime fairytales floating back.
Still, humanity was almost species, not a race.
“Yeah… I guess I’m human, but aren’t…” His voice faded away at the sight of those four…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you! It was drawn in an F pencil, then shaded with a 4B with highlights lifted out via random eraser I picked up.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
LOL at this rate, I won’t be able to breathe, I’m laughing too hard.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Chase
“N-not really. I-I have m-met an-another shy-ad before. He grew a t-tree from a, ac-corn to sap-ling in few min-utes. He shi-shifted at will an’ ease, eas-il-ly. He c-created white orbs, and t-tried to sh-show me too. He c-could do so much m-more.” Chase looked at his shoes, his voice dropping lower in volume. “I-if I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @theducktator @theshadow @princesachronicle22
Silvanis
“I’m going with weird hat guy,” Silvanis volunteered. “Callum, you coming?”
“I think I’ll stay here, Dad.”
Silvanis shrugged. “Suit yourself.”
“I’m coming with you,” Fairy announced.
Silvanis’s pupils widened a little but he made no comment.
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I love these so muchhhh 🤣
- Load More
