-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh I’m so glad you like it!!!!! No it didn’t come off as rude, I just thought maybe there was a reason, like you had critiques you needed time to think through or something. I also pulled off a little because…. I don’t know, I guess I didn’t want anyone to feel like I was monopolizing their time. I have been told I have a gift for…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yes, should I not?
I went back and did a bunch of the edits y’all suggested and then I’m working on the next chapter. I want the book to be on the shorter side this time, but i’m trying to not rush things.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow! That’s even more daring then me! lol.
I’ve been writing since five and didn’t even think to take a look on here cause I didn’t think anyone was awake.
I’ll have to leave around noon, but I’ll be writing straight through, no brakes, until then.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Update
After learning that we had to leave for something between 15:00 and 15:30, I decided to begin writing at 2:00 so that I’d have a better chance of reaching my goal (cuz we may not return home until 19:00 to 20:00, I’m not sure.) It is currently around 5:30 and I have got over five thousand words added, and a good chunk of editing done in a…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME
Because I’m a writer.
Or it could be payback for your sad prologue and first chapter.
Jkjk
I will update you if Terry forgives Estelle, so you can be happy again (or maybe post a Tenz scene).
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Welcome! Great to have you join!
Yeah, I also have to stop between 15 and 15:30 cuz we’re taking a family friend somewhere.
So, hopefully I can actually do 12 hours. I will sincerely try.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I think I’m gonna start July off tomorrow by attempting to write for twelve hours. Not straight but twelve hours in total.
If anyone wants to join me, this is what I plan to do:
- Get up around 4 am EST, maybe earlier.
- Get a huge glass of lemon water and some giant pretzels from Unique Snacks to munch on.
- Start typing.
- Breaks are allowed,…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
July 10th
Oh…he’s Alpha and Silkana’s son so…
Silkana is about 95% Fettian naga and the rest is human. Alpha is around half Grathmere with some of Nahim’s blood and who knows what else.
If I get a chance I’ll try to post the naga part, but idthink it’d help you much. Tenz basically looks human besides the oddities I mentioned in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeodaetherium @grcr @theshadow I posted it ^^^
-
Ruth replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
This is the second and true ending to Secret Shame. I apologize for any typos and grammatical mistakes, I haven’t edited it much and don’t really intend to, since this part will never be published.
Estelle stood upon the tips of her toes, stroking her long, Realn festival braid. Her turquoise eyes scanned the crowd, looking for a singular young m…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
You can post it now. I judge it the day after the date we set, that’s all.
Can’t wait to see what you drew!
-
Ellette Giselle changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, I finished my drawing. Do i post it now, or am I supposed to wait for a certain date?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you so much!!! haha, I’m glad you liked that. Most times I write funny things and then wait in anticipation for the reader rto laugh. They look at me and are like “what? what am I supposed to laugh about?”
More body language. That goes to the notes on the side. Thanks. Ah, more conflicting emotions. got…[Read more]
-
Ruth started the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I just got a great idea.Â
Or maybe a not-so-great oneWhat if we all choose a day(s) in July when we sit down and do some kind of challenge? Like writing 4200 words in an hour or writing for 12 hours (I really want to do this one personally)! I know it’s summer, meaning people are going on vacation and stuff but that’s why you can choose what…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!
Oh, I’m interested!
Okay. I’ll wait for a couple more opinions before I decide to post it. Good to know at least one person is interested though!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 3 months ago
I just listened to it, and it definitely fits Chase! Thank you for telling me about it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
For once I actually drew something I’m not greatly ashamed to show…
@freed_and_redeemed @grcr @trailblazer @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @theshadow
This is a picture of Tomoko from that short story I shared with you. Sorry about the poor quality, our scanner likes to give everything a greenish or yellowish…[Read more]
- Load More
