-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @grcr @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @loopylin @whalekeeper @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @idk
Hi. This is a scene from Guardians Angels. Criticism is requested and welcome.
Nahims sword sang as it sailed towards his opponent. The opponent blocked, swinging its second sword towards Nahim…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I need to spend some time with my sister, we’re about to do a Bible study!
I feel sooo bad, but I have to go….I’m sorry!
Hey, don’t feel bad at all. Spending time with family is more important then this. I’m glad you stopped to do it.
If you want, you can try it without me to see if you’d want to do it together!
Na, I’ll ju…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Also that’s so sweet of you like wow that makes my day!!!!!!!!!
I’m so glad!!!
I think if we sprint it will be mostly an “editing” sprint, or just writing for however long we “sprint”…because I need to grab a broom and clean all the cringe out of it… XD
Right-o.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sure, I’ve been writing already! So, is it writing with no brake? Or can you pause? (just curious?)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Awesome!! I’ll tag a few more of you too.
@stephie @theshadow @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @rae @linus-smallprint @grcr @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed
OK all, how is this for a story starter? I want to honestly know if it catches y’all attention.
Prologue
7/10/2065
Night had fallen over the capital…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
“No, not like me,” Cassian laughed. “Be like you, Birdie. The Great One made you something special. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.”
Much better.
I love the idea of using the seasons!
And I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good! I’m glad you liked it! It was just a spur of the moment thing. lol.
Why are you so good at…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey, I have a rough draft I decided to settle down and rewrite. I was wondering if anyone wanted to read the prologue and tell me what they think? Just for fun. Not like serious critiques or something. More like what y’all do just sharing scenes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Ooo, I really liked it! Super good! I like where this is going!
Yeah, Jonas is right again. I think you could honestly keep it in this chapter as long as you put something more important in the first section. Like the brother. Who is this other brother? This is the first we have heard of another sibling, and all we have…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Ooo, I really liked it! Super good! I like where this is going!
Yeah, Jonas is right again. I think you could honestly keep it in this chapter as long as you put something more important in the first section. Like the brother. Who is this other brother? This is the first we have heard of another sibling, and all we have is, “Lilitu had another…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Of course that would also mean going to bed at a decent hour…like at 9 PM?!?!? That’s so early but I need to start going to bed earlier…so you could be my bedtime accountability partner XD XD
9:00 a good time to go to bed. 9:00-9:30 is my goal. Well, as you can see, I’m awake so if you want to do some sprinting I’ll do it with…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 2 months ago
ALTERNATE ENDING!!!
Julius lowered his head, but beyond the taunts of the voice, he could feel something. It was like the warmth of the sun’s first rays creeping into the courtyard. It was a tiny, tiny sliver of peace. Julius found himself looking back at Marcus and Flavia. I was there for them. A voice w…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 2 months ago
I do like the ambiguity of the ending, I just wanted to make sure Julius chose right lol.
well, now that there’s two of you saying it and not just one, I feel more inclined to go to go dig up the alternate ending from it’s hiding spot. lol.
It is good thing, it shows that your book has an impact on the reader.
Yay!!! I’m so glad!!
Your…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Have a wonderful 4th of July! Just enjoyed some fireworks with my family and neighbors, there’s nothing like the annual backyard firework show.
Still remember the joy of watching them when I was a toddler.
Happy 4th of July! -
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
#relatable
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
between 5:00 to 6:00 in the morning
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s 1:30 over here. Hmm…. Yeah, it’s the morning that I write the best in. I can’t think in the afternoon and evening. I am a 100% morning person.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
No, i like never write in the evening. I normally try to get off before 2:00 at the latest.
We would be opposites wouldn’t we. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Awesome! I’m not consistently writing today because it’s the 4th. You want to try it out tomorrow? I’ll be writing in the morning.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh! I basically do that all the time! lol. So I would just tell you what time I’m “sprinting” to?
- Load More


I also remember the year our neighbors (not the ones who watched the fireworks with us tonight) who had moved in from the city calling the cops on us one year XD. They didn’t know that in the area we live, certain types of fireworks are legal. It was great.
That’s awesome xDXD