-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
I Am Alive!!!!!
*Ahem*
@loppylin @whalekeeper
I love the cat. Such attitude, such floof.
Ari
Rythmic thuds of broadheads into targets pulsed as a heartbeat. Only a handful of students were practicing, their vows a range from graceful limbed recurves to longbows as tall as their archers. High windows some fifteen feet up the outer wall let in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
but i’m still an adult
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
You haven’t gone to college, have you?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
I’m left out! *sulks*
-
hybridlore posted an update 4 weeks, 1 day ago
@esther-c Hey Esther! How are you doing? It’s been a while since I heard from you!
-
hybridlore posted an update 4 weeks, 1 day ago
@savannah_grace2009 Sorry I never responded to your message girl! The last few months were a little rough but I’m doing really well now. I was just thinking about you. How are you doing? I know this is senior year, right? (That is so crazy. I remember when you were a freshman. I’m also a senior, but I was possibly going to graduate last year and didn’t.)
-
Yeah it’s senior year!!! AHHH
what are you thinking of doing after graduation!?-
Sorry, I didn’t see this message!
I’m not sure, maybe looking into colleges (probably online, nothing big). I’m considering going into some kind of ministry or non-profit work. I wasn’t planning on anything like that, but I kind of feel drawn to it right now.
How about you? How is your family doing?
-
-
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Tagging some old people
Oh my gracious. XD
What Elishavet said and also:
From the perspective of someone who’s both attended college, is attending college, and has worked in college admissions offices…Remember, colleges want students. Colleges need students. They will be looking for reasons to make you pick them, not reasons to…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Tagging some old people:
Lol.
I do attend college! (Have graduated from a secular college and am now attending a Christian one) I’m not sure I can help with one that requires an interview, but I can try. Is there anything specific you are wondering about?
I will say….
Do you know what career or career field you are interested…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
but also working on Leon and Riker’s 3rd book🤭🤫
*Screams*!!!!!
I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so cool! I have waited so long for this!!!!!!
…Tho my main villain is a creep and I don’t want anyone to feel sympathy for him, unlike Hans
I wrote one of those types a little while ago. The nicknames and insul…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 month ago
I love this. I shall attempt either tonight or tomorrow.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
forgot to also tag @whalekeeper
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
Annnnddddd I disappeared again😂🤪
I am doing well. Tired, working a ton, squeezing writing in where and when I can. I’m bouncing between projects, with writing my Fantasy Series… (that I don’t quite know how to describe without spoilers atm bc a lot of things have changed since I’ve last…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I pronounced that Moth-er and that is somehow quite fitting.
Ari
The tension in his shoulders eased slightly. He nodded and pushed away from the table.
“Come on then.”
Students still meandered around the courtyard. Clumps of them stood followed various instructors like swarms of bees. Ari headed straight for the…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
(Jaybird)
VERY COOL.😎 Matilde is a great name for a guitar. Definitely worth taking care of.🎸
You know what, that’s true! 🤯 We’re the secret heroes of society. What would they do without us? 🧐😎
What’s the weirdest food you have tried?😛 (Hoping I didn’t ask this already. I’m not as tech savvy as my friends.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
And once more, my characters feed people.
Why is this such a staple in my writing??? XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Had a class get canceled and I don’t want to go to work until after lunch and the other RP was quiet and I was missing this particular flavor of chaos…..
Reuven
He watched Wren claim her interview with Marcel. It seemed to go well. Reuven smiled to himself and shook the jitters from his hands.
“Well, now you’re famous.” A soft voice brushed…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I tried typing Moth and it autocorrected to Mother and I almost started laughing very loudly to myself in public
*Snort laughs in a very public but very empty hallway*
Ari
He slowly nodded. Linguistics wasn’t for another three hours–not till after lunch, and of course Choir this evening. The school had tried to saddle him…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I like Lucian.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I laughed rather loudly in public for you. 😁
- Load More
