-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Glace
Glace heard footsteps behind him and felt that people were following him.
“You probably don’t want to hang out with me. I’m not the type of person people usually like to talk to.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds good.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thumbs up! That makes sense. Sorry, I have never been good at assigning teams.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I thought they were following Glace.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So, Queen Silvae, queen of Lillen pulled everyone against their will into her world so they would fight dragons or not go home. Then everything got crazy…
Ottoline tried to kill the Queen
Ellis, Nahim and Zahlin fought a half-playful duel.
Zahlin asks a random person if he can fight dragons, Snake falls in from the sky and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeotherium @savannah_grace2009
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Development Theme List! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awesome! Thanks for the tag and the topic! You’re right, I don’t think we do.. but this is really important. It should be pretty helpful!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Awesome! I don’t know anything about WordPress, but I used Wix recently and it works great! Blogger is also a good one 😁
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
This too!!!!

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazer Okay!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
And here’s one I didn’t make, bu is just like me anyways…

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Also, heads up y’all, I’m able to be on here for about an hour, and then after that I won’t be on until tomorrow afternoon. I might have a brief chance to get caught up tomorrow morning, but most likely you won’t hear much from me until tomorrow afternoon.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
She doesn’t have any pets or anything, but I think because of her personality she could naturally be good at taking care of animals if someone shows her the basics of feeding them, etc.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Being a good swimmer is a good skill that I shall keep in mind. Is she good with animals?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This might also be a good place for all the characters who aren’t in the RP anymore to go home… if we pretend they were still here until this moment and then Prince Fennin sends them home.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Kari
Kari watched as Ellis, Nahim, and Nora stood up and declared their willingness to fight. Mixed feelings stirred up within her. On the one hand, she wanted to go home, and she knew she had no experience in fighting dragons, aside from what she’d read in books, and that wasn’t helpful if she didn’t have the physical…[Read more]
- Load More
