-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
Igua shrugged and followed the woman Svlys and the man who seemed rather logical.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
okay, sorry, I have a bad sense of what’s going on
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He’ll want answers, but he won’t submit to any other will but his own and the will of the Fettian Empire, and even the will of the Fettian Empire is sometimes thrown to the wind compared to his own.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think Glace will like this…
He’s a rebel, he’ll keep doing whatever he wants.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s a really unique piece! I’m going to have to read it several times over. It feels like memories of childhood, but it’s not all sweet fluffy thoughts. What’s the translation for the end?
And thank you for tagging me! I’m beginning to really love your poetry.
(Please share this Marcel poem. 🙂 )
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Out from his place on the wall, apparently forgotten, Glace stepped.
“Alright, stop talking about leaves. Intros can be asked later. Listen, none of us know where we are, none of us know how to get out of here Who made these walls? Who pulled us here? Yes, magic did, but magic has to have someone to summon it, to control it. Who? can we…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, guys, for various reasons, I most likely will not be joining this prompt. just fyi.
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
“Coffee is burnt bean things humans put in water, then drink. I know, odd. I’m glad you don’t drink it. My silly human does sometimes! Worse, my silly creator gave it to him! Of all things between the ground and the sky, why burnt beans?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“You are coming to the dance, right? I mean, if you don’t want to, then that’s fine. But it’d be really fun if you could.” Chase tensed.
“I-I don’t know. I have something to wear, but I-I don’t dance.” He shivered, his body still tense. The thought of someone touching him was not welcome. “I-if I come, I’ll just stand in t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooohh… I really like it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
Fynn cocked his head as Chase pulled his hood down lower. Huh… so Chase wanted people to avoid him. Fynn could tell that this was more than a joke, or simply Chase having a bad day. This was something deeper than the surface. He wanted to ask, but he restrained himself. If Chase wanted to share anything, then he could share in his o…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase nodded and pulled his hood down lower so his eyes were hidden completely.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
“I apologize. Dyke… has a small obsession with odd facts about things people do or like. He was talking about coffee.”
“Do you drink coffee?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“Am I… is it rude to wear a hood while eating in public?”
Fynn shrugged. “I don’t know. If you want people to avoid you, then sure. If you want to look friendly and approachable, then… probably not.” He hoped he didn’t come across at too blunt or rude. He was just giving Chase the facts.
I’M DYING!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore
Thank you all for your replies!!
I think I’m leaning towards the taking the place of death more now. Thanks!!
And for those of you sobbing over Amir’s death….
Sorryyyyy 😭
It just has to happen. I know it’s gonna hurt writing it, but I also was planning Amir’s death from the very beginning…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua
“Isn’t that the most common question of the minute? I’m Igua, and this is Dyke, my AI friend…Oh, I mean my Unnaturally intelligent manmade friend.” Igua motioned with two fingers up to his ear.
“Hello, Another Human. Do you drink burnt plants too?”
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009
Thanks! I want to develop their brother-sister relationship more.
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Bird’s eye
- Load More
