-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I think Chase’s stutter may return…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Which teeth did you have to get pulled?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a headache thanks to my little brother, ask me another day, but rn…all I can think about is dragons and the philological warfare of sirens…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I CAN’T FEEL MY FACCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got two teeth pulled…..AHHHHHHH!
Oof I hate that! When I had my wisdom teeth removed my whole face was numb, and then I could barely open my mouth because apparently they cut through the muscles. It took like two weeks of slo…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I’ll think about it! No problem, thank you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
So, yep! Mostly just because of the curfew. I guess I was trying to show how the villagers were impacted by it, if that makes sense.
That’s true, I might use that word a lot XD. I’ll have to reread it and see where I can change words around to fix that. Thanks for pointing that out!
Yeah, I get that. I’m not really sure how the…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohh, I see what you mean. I meant the main character isn’t looking at the sky anymore, but yeah, I’ll have to change that. Thank you!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OH! And I have Hallie and Easton who I have not RPed for yet but will do so now…
…
Easton
“So, are you glad you came? You seem very confident with that waltz now.”
“Yep!” Hallie flashed him her signature smile. “I’m glad you came along.”
Easton bobbed his head in a small laugh. “Anytime. But…” he peered over the heads of students. “Looks lik…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Some weird person texted me thinking I was some guy named James…I just texted them back in two sentences of Realn. They haven’t replied yet. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oki. I don’t know how y’all want to switch it up, but I have Fynn, Callista, Lukas, Ami, and Ev available for any other charries to dance with rn. XD So take your pick, lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh well, Jr’s probably to riled to notice.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I concur!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
I like it!! I can’t really think of any thing else to add besides what the others have said. But there was one paragraph that I was a little confused at:
My gaze snaps back to the ground. The source of the voice stands beside me—a man, maybe in his thirties. From his clothes and his unshaved face, he appears to be a worker of some kin…
-
Esther replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, our tree is super full every year. And Mom and Dad don’t even put all of their ornaments on it. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yessss! I’m in! Now that the holidays are over, I should be able to get back into a normal routine of writing again. (:
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium
I’m gonna warn ya’ll (I know I spell that wrong, but that’s how I pronounce it so…) That Junior is getting on edge, I can feel him getting angry. Oh, and btw, when Junior gets angry, he starts dangerously throwing knives.
Nahim Jr.
“I’m afraid that boots are not allowed in this dance practice. You w…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If Calvin asks around, he might eventually discover Chase was the last one with him, and then ✨drama✨
Ooooh…I like that idea!
Nahim Jr.
“You watch it, Hugo!” Junior yelled, clearly agitated. He caught Nar giving him a “don’t do it” look. He leaned against the doorframe, crossing his arms and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“Yeah, I kill my own victims. I’m Nahim Nayhelm Jr., what else do you expect? A Warrior is the one who goes to war.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“No, I have my own knives, my own wrist, and my own talent of being an elite. I kill my own victims.”
- Load More

That’s hilarious!
lol!!!!!!!!
Haha!