-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
hi, if you don’t mind me coming on here, I have a character I would love to see others draw. Can I enter him after you guys are done?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Oo, I have a lot of favorite movies, but only a few TV shows. My favorite TV shows would be Bleak House, Pride and Prejudice, The Wingfeather Saga, and Band of Brothers. My favorite movies would be: Rouge One, Bella, The Legend of the Guardians, Hacksaw Ridge, Princess Bride, How to Train Your Dragon, Braveheart, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Sorry everyone! I didn’t mean to bail, but I had to run an errand with my dad!
Oh my goodness! When Dreams Come True is one of my very favorites!!! I own all of Leslie and Eric’s books! They are so amazing!
Well, I’m working on the final draft of my next book, The Space Between Us. Editing the second draft of the first and second books in my…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyone
I’ll try my best to post the next survey this week! (And I’ll probably add a question or two concerning the WFS/Mistborn/LOTR problem)
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!! (Is any writer actually sane?? XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww, these so good and so sad!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m a little worried about myself sometimes.
Oh, yeah. Definitely. Like, who in their right mind has saved articles on the effects of poison, and toxic gases, various GSW’s, TBI’s, panic disorder, therapies and PTSD?
A few weeks ago, my brother and I were watching a video, and I randomly told him about this fact that if you get shot i…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
The amount of time I spend re-reading some of my writing just trying to figure out how to fill in the gaps… When I make a journal entry every night and say I spent time “writing”, usually what I actually mean is staring at my computer screen trying to brainstorm and getting nowhere fast lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Hi! It’s nice to meet you!
I’m hybridlore or Hybrid on here, a homeschooled rising junior in high school, and I write mostly science fiction-ish type things with a sprinkling of fantasy.
Congratulations on publishing!! That is so exciting!!
What are you working on right now, if your WIP was just published?
If you had to eat…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh I’m glad that someone understand what I mean! A lot of girl’s look at me crosseyed when I tell them I have never been on a date, nor kissed a guy, nor even had a long one-on-one conversation with one! lol. It’s good to know I’m not alone.
Yeah one of my guy coworkers asked me one time if I had a boyfriend, and he was genuine…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
It took me four days to write Fateful Night, but editing took several months!!
Hmmm, my favorite language would be elvish, but if that doesn’t count then Welsh because it is so like elvish, or French because it’s the language everyone learned in the olden days, and I have read a lot of it in ww2 resistance books.
I would actually create the key…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
My question for the day
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Trailblazer posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @hybridlore @rae @highscribeofaetherium @stephie @grcr @jonas @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @anyone-I-missed
I know I haven’t been super active on here anyway the past couple months, but I wanted to give you all a heads-up that you’ll probably see even less of me for a little while. I’m leaving…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I’ve had this happen before…but it was a stupid character design.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
This one is sooooo relatable.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Just found this one…
- Load More

Oh, that’s awesome girl! I hope it’s amazing!
That’s so exciting! I’ll be praying for you!!! <3
Thanks!
That sounds so cool!!! I’ll be praying for you! <33 Hope you have an amazing time!!