-
Esther replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
I look at it briefly in the beginning and sometimes go back to look at it. It honestly just depends. Like, I love the maps in the Wingfeather Saga, but in some other books, I don’t enjoy looking at the maps as much, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It looks so good!! Did you design it yourself?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I love that I can only do one image at a time. grrrrrr

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sure! I love book coversÂ
and might be constantly redesigning my working covers to a point that it’s probably bad for my health.XDBlurb away!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
I tend to study a map after or during the first book, and then I will reference it again if ai gets confused with the author’s directions. However, I tend to modify maps in my head to fit my own impression of the fantasy world, so after the third or so book I rarely if ever look at the map.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh I didn’t even THINK of that…so don’t worry!!!!!!
I promise there will be no abortions…
I agree there is no excuse, we live in such a MESSED UP world!
Awesome!! Glad we’re on the same line there!
I really liked the next chapter, though I really hate it when people get stubborn like that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Ummmmmm
There’s more sad where that came from
heh…heh…
Hey, I’m up for anything…… as long as it’s not an abortion. If she aborts the baby in any way there will be problems because there is NO excuse EVER for that.
So, besides that, go ahead and do anything you like! ;D
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @jonas @loopylin @thearcaneaxiom @savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @stephie @grcr @esther-c @theloonyone @ava-blue @hybridlore @keilah-h @koshka @livingwoodchronicles @freed_and_redeemed
Would anyone like to see the cover of my newest book I’m about…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
haha! This is crazy! OK, I look at maps when battles are described so that I can get a picture of the strategy, and I sometimes look for traveling, but not much. My brother pours over them though. I likes to memorize the map and then constantly returns to it. I think the quote from Prince Caspian would be appropriate…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow, that definitely did take a dark turn. I’M EXCITED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS THOUGH!
Now Sef will have a baby brother or sister! Man, what a dark way for that to happen though. It’s going to be cool seeing Sef’s protective big sibling side come out!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theducktator @grcr @rae
Congratulations everyone!
Yeah, when I saw GRCR I thought, “Game over, that’s the winner” lol. It was an amazing rendition of him!! Great job!!
Who would like to submit the next description?
I would unless someone else is going…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
I will stare at maps before I read it, and afterwards, and will reference it while I’m reading if I need help building the story in my mind.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator
I skim it in the beginning and then normally don’t go back to it…Â Maybe once or twice, but not every time a place is mentioned. 😅 -
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
This character is a lot darker than he appears to be, isn’t he?
Yes. He’s mentally three years old most the time, but angering him means death. He’s a trained assassin who would blindly follow the orders of ‘Omi and they.’
@anyone-curious
The words on my drawing (sorry that they didn’t come out right):
Top left: A strange b…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Silvanis
“Great plan, Trevor, just omit the Silvanis and Sniper part. Fairy will handle it alone. If anyone disagrees, they answer to me.” Silvanis crossed his arms, a glow coming to his skin as he spoke.
“Alpha Slit!” Fairy shouted in surprise, “what are you–”
“That goes for you too, little Princess.”
Fairy’s lips set…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
sorry, I didn’t tag you! ⬆️
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
- Load More

