-
Jaybird replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah! It’s Hugo! (Hi, Whaley.)
Also… Why does Viktor grin so much… I need more expressions to express a cheerful nature without sounding like a brainless lunatic. XD
Viktor
Imaginary friends, sisters, and… Corpse Crystal? That felt like an insult to the lovely color on his plate, although the mineral itself was less…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah! Happy Birthday!! I’m so glad you had a blast! It sounds like a fun day.
That cheesecake place looks amazing. Now I want to go to Connecticut. XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Hey, would you still be up for doing this in the next month or so? I realize I never got around to writing/sending you a story.
I was writing one that would go in the “Appendix” for Portals: When My Story Ate Me. I just didn’t feel like it was really coming home. I realize now that I rely a bit too much on the reader’s ability to read…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Wow. That’s a way to do it. XD There’s some neat stuff in there.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Hmmm… *Note* I made up a mineral since I couldn’t find one that fit the description.
Viktor
A little sister problem then. Viktor squinted though his dusty goggles at his partner. He wouldn’t want to pry, but Lois had been nice, friendly. He deserved the same in return.
“OK. If you want to talk about it though, I don’t mind. Maybe…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Haha!!! I literally had nothing to do for three days in the car. I read everything in the art section, everything in the general writing section. XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Ack! Thou snoop of the KP annals, why hast thou resurrected mine art? XD
Thank you. I’m glad you like my art. This specific piece still makes me happy, although now the mistakes seem so obvious. I won’t point them out, though. I like flattery. You’re welcome. 😉
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
This is a great question! Now I have to think… and think…
Dalton: Primary=Fight. Secondary=freeze He’s a warrior, but also a squirrel. Some things never change. This does come in handy though, since most of the others have fight pretty low down on their instincts.
Viktor: Primary=Flight. Secondary=Fight. Pretty standard. He’s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Ok thank you!!
I was thinking there needed to be more family interaction too. I’m glad you caught that. Is there a certain spot on the book that you think those types of scenes would fit best? (If not, that’s fine)
Ok yes!! I will for sure do that! It will be fun for me to take time to flesh out the characters individually…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Thank you girls so much for reading through my book and supporting me!! 💕💕 I so so so appreciate you! ❤️
Your comments have given me a lot more confidence in the plot and characters, which I definitely needed going into a third draft.
Are there any scenes you’d like to see added? Or characters you’d like to see mor…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Someone suggested I cut the last section of the blurb and leave it with the part about Jonathan’s friendship because it has more of a cliffhanger. What do you think?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
also mmm, I love cheesecake.
Why do I feel like Sniper would like cheesecake? XD. I don’t know, I can just picture him denying that he enjoys it.
@loopylin @theducktator @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @keilah
Thanks everyone!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Aha, thank you. Fixed that.
Thank you so much for the feedback!!!!
DON’T KILL EVAN. I BEG YOU.
Oh how tantalizing this sounds…….. it would be such a sad death scene……………..
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Awesome, thank you so much!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I’m so glad it went well!!!! Happy Birthday, by the way!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Yay!!! I am so glad that you had a good time!!!!! And I am so glad that you did it! That sounds like an amazing day!
Also,

- Load More
