-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
GOODNESS!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
That is true, and I have mentioned females a few times, but 618 in not really in contact with them. It will come out a little more now that he works with the Agents, though they are mostly military focused.
Is a POV blind spot bad?
But anyhow, I’m glad everyone likes to see the soldier side of t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yes, I think he’s going to do that.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I do like how in this book, we’re getting to see the perspective of one of the soldiers. This is a strong part of the world building, so it’s nice to get a deeper look into it.
Is it just boys who are taken, or are there girls too? Because I feel like you might have mentioned something about there being a girl at the rehab center but I hav…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I commented after I finished the third one. 🙃
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks! Have you read all three? Or just the two ones from this morning?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @linus-smallprint
Alright, we’ll see if he responds!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
ONE MORE NEW CHAPTER
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
TWO NEW CHAPTERS. HOPEFULLY MORE LATER
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I think @whalekeeper mentioned something that is pretty valid and I agree with, so I’ll let you answer her before I pose more thoughts.
As for the church leaving… they did. They left the city, but there is no place to run to, and while they did go underground, there is still the fact that 1. the will be discovered, it’s…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
@savannah_grace2009 Awesome!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Lol. Thanks for mentioning it though.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Haha, no problem. Things have been wild down here too.
Ah yes, long drives are very helpful. Especially three-day long drives like we just took. Literally started going through and just reading ever KP forum ever.
Anyhow. Rabbit trail.
Aha, thought it would be that verse. Well, here’s my stance. What their government…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
It was a prototype being sent there for them to look at. It wasn’t actually ready to be in the field.
- Load More
