-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah I have heard of those!!! My mom has told us so much about those!! Yeah I need to work on that too…haha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks <3Â yeah it is just really hard on all of us so thank you so much
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s great! It’s just so hard for me to trust people now and be vulnerable, and the only thing I really feel safe talking about is my writing, and I feel like that really annoys some people and makes my family feel like I’m pushing them away in favor of writing. Which I kind of am sometimes, and I don’t like that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks guys <3 that means a lot to me!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Exactly!!! I really have a hard time opening up and then it pushes me and my family apart…I think it comes from public school a bit, because I used to be really close with my family. When I went to public school I was super talkative but I got ignored and rejected by some people, and so that kind of taught me to hide and not talk…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohh… how sad!! 😶
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohh… I don’t usually like to make resolutions for the coming year because I become crazy if I don’t complete the goals… but I do plan to:
– Draw closer to God (but that’s also a lifelong goal)
– Finish the first book in my series and then start planning/writing the second book
– this may seem strange, but another goal is to finish my math book…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @acancello @hybridlore @jonas @grcr @vinagirl @walkbyfaith @rae @mymindisgoingblank
Thanks to everyone who’s been praying for my mom and her sciatic nerve issues. It really means a lot.
My mom has just been really in pain all day and it just is really hard for me to watch…she’s almost in tears right now because…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
 I’ve noticed that especially when it requires me to be vulnerable, I struggle to express myself verbally, but I don’t want to hide behind a screen my whole life, so learning how to talk about things that are harder to talk about, verbally, is one goal of mine
Oh my goodness I relate so much to this!!!! That’s one of my goals too!…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yay!!
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Happy four-hour early new years everyone!! 😃🥳🎆🎇
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
YOU HAVE TO STOP MAKING SAD AESTHETICS!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I JUST MADE IT TO 30K ON MY WIP!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
WalkByFaith are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ugh, that’s no fun 😒
👀 I may have to watch this… (even though I didn’t understand a word they said XD)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Ellie Wingfeather are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww thanks!!! Yeah, same!!! So do you have any hobbies (besides writing, haha)? (sorry, I’m sure you’ve already posted this somewhere….)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry I’m late, haha!
I’m Sara, an avid reader, writer, dog obsessed, horse loving, piano playing, chicken hoarding, freshman, teen girl!
Nice to meet you!
Have a great day <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooooh dark green is pretty! My favorite is just pastel colors in general XD I’ve never watched Harry Potter (or even read the books!), or LOTR, but I love the Chronicles of Narnia movies! (especially Prince Caspian…that one was my favorite!!!)
YAY another freshman! I think there’s several of us on here…haha!
What’s your…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Good to know XD well, now we know what to do when we’re bored lol
- Load More
