@koshka
Active 15 hours, 4 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel waited until he had closed the distance to let the red veins go down his blades. As he had said, he went for the tail first, blades ready to come down. Out of the fog came the set of three griffon-like claws. Gabriel had already launched himself for the tail, unable to move out of the way midair. Instead, he put his…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
Oooo! Like the mech. The detail is amazing (and the shine on the metal is 👌)
(Also, with that spike, better hope that thing doesn’t use you/your car as a chair. 😬 😅)
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago

-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
I ran into these verses a while back and easy like “YES”! ✊️
Take the enemies own weapon and use it to destroy him and undo all his work! 🤣😂🤣😂
Hebrews 2:14-15 ESV — Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that i…[Read more] -
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
Good vs evil, magic system, ultimately sacrifice of the main character (That ends up cheating death), redemption arc, relatable characters that make mistakes, complete and epic win by good in the end. . . It’s amazing how it check all “our” boxes for a good story. Isn’t it interesting that we like those aspects in a story (for some reason 🤷♂️)?…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
@kielah-h
I’ll rp tomorrow. It’s just not there tonight.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
Sounds good!
Here, I’ll send you it by email. Since it’s online in other places, I’d rather be incognito on here. But also really love this alter ego…. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
Haha! I could never draw friends and family because I don’t want to draw them weirdly and offend them
The problem is, that’s ME. I can’t post that ANYWHERE, nor do I really want to show it to my family.
Ah, I see. I wouldn’t mind posting because my drawings are a cartoony style. But “to post or not to post” wasn’t my…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
I’ve drawn self portraits before, but drawing by personality is the best. I had a blast that one time I made myself into a cartoon character. But that was a year ago. I think I’ll do this. XD
Maybe instead of my children’s ministry alter ego I’ll try actually drawing myself…Â Hmmm. Are we supposed to share our work? I wouldn’t…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
Y’all.
This is so annoying. XD I was going through some old Google docs and found fragments of fanfics that are fabulously fun to read, but they’re so short. Just when stuff gets going I got distracted and never came back to finish them. Sentences are literally left undone. I am now hunting through way too much randomness to find out if I ever…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
Noooo!!!! I draw family and friends all the time, but I could never do myself, lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
Ah I love it!!!! His nose is shiny. lol. That is literally the first thought that came to mind. lolololololol. I love it tho!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
Haha!!!! Love it!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
Guys this is kind of a weird prompt, but hear me out on this. Draw yourselves. I’ve done it before but I’m trying to be more accurate to my personality in these sketches. I don’t think I’ve had so much fun drawing in a while. It’s like designing a new character without having to come up with anything.
-
whaley replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 7 months ago
And believe it or not, as personal as those things I posted seemed, I didn’t share everything I wrote…there are some things that I don’t know if I’ll ever let people read.
I would expect that! There is writing for other people and there is writing for yourself. I’ve written brief paragraphs that I don’t want to share with…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
Your color work is great as always. Warm colors are always my favorite, personally.
I think your guys need a therapist, let’s be real. If they had therapists, they wouldn’t have to question themselves so much and suffer from emotional whiplash.
-
whaley posted an update 7 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
You’ve come a far way! The first comic is nice in its way, but the second is really beautifully done! The art is lovely, and I like the character/thought process in the comic. =D
I saw the little kid drawing first and went ‘Awwwwww”. Then I read your tagline and was worried. XD The others are beautiful too. Whimsical and also techy,…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
Looks like my lovely, long response never posted. Here goes a 2nd edition!
Look out at the thrift stores! I got mine there and I’ve seen more since.
This is brilliant. I shall do this. XD
It’s so interesting to find out what different art forms use the same supplies. XD Calligraphy nibs can range from super straight kinds t…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
Resurrecting this to share a paragraph I wrote today (from a WWI short story). My sister and I were cackling. That should be enough context. XD
Many were overcome by the pitiful story her life was turning into and brought her nice little baskets of food as if to quell a broken heart by stuffing it with roast potatoes. She even got one of Mrs.…
- Load More

For me, the only thing really is the doc rp. Also, hope you have fun on your break!
Okay!