@koshka
Active 15 hours, 53 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Callum
“Ozcrijan.” Callum smiled at the thought. “It’s a wonderful place. And intense, too. Desert city, very tall buildings made of stained glass. We are a unique nation. I hope to put my mark on that city some day.”
His viziers and other advisors did not have the same vision for Callum’s future. They hoped he would remain a sm…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Nice art. :] That’s basically the exact pose I pictured when he was standing outside his room. The personality is showing through. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
KP hated us yesterday, I suppose
Moth
It was getting hard to breathe, and so cold.
Moth, remembering, glanced back at Ari. This was about to get very uncomfortable for a human. Humans weren’t supposed to leave the earth’s atmosphere.
Moth turned back around and yelled at the moon. His words jarred against the music. “I must leave…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Everything happening in this next bit is a crazy, dream-state kind of experience for the characters. Moth is “collecting” a story. Ari might be weirded out, but everything will return to normal in a bit.
Moth
Moth woke up. His grip strengthened, and his mind feebly wrapped itself around the ancient voices in the air.
Sometimes Moth was…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Okay good! I was hoping it wasn’t bothering you
*Accepts hug* I will let you know if I need help breaking free of these horrific mental shackles. But I’m sure I’ll be fine. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you! <3
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m sorry you’re in the gunk. *hugs* If we can help break you free, just say the word. *Salutes*
-
Jaybird replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Hehe.
Ah, I remember that now.
Thanks for sparking genius! Our lives are better for your musical organization.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Awwwwwwww. That’s so cute!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 2 weeks ago
I don’t remember who knows these characters, but I drew Cosmo, Merlin, and Moth as chibis. I hope to draw more chibis because it doesn’t take much technical skill and it’s nice to have something to do when I don’t feel good at art or writing.

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
@koshka @otherpeople
I am very sorry for being gone a whole month! 🙁 I went on two trips over the past couple months and I think there are a few things emotionally bogging me down. I’ve been sad and groggy and the words won’t come. I may be in a funk, but I will try to break out of it!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Wilhelm
“Who cares?” Wilhelm turned on his heel to face Wolfgang. “I care.”
It was unlikely that the instructors here would beat the students. But obeying out of fear of punishment was a servant’s mindset. The Kemps were noblemen and denizens of diety. They Obeyed.
Not that Wolfgang would be likely to see it that way. Wilhelm…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Oops. Forgot it was my turn.
Also the Internet is in and out here, so my RP just became Wyoh’s lunch. Uno momento, por favor.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Started listening to this list again. Ahhhhhhhhh this was such a great idea. XD Thank you for making it happen.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Power posted an update 2 months, 3 weeks ago
🪱🪽
Flying Earthworms!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa! -
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
”O man, whoever you are and wherever you come from, for I know you will come, I am Cyrus who won the Persians their empire. Do not therefore begrudge me this little earth that covers my body.”
— Inscription on the Tomb of Cyrus the Great (c. 530 BCE)
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I agree with Keilah, it’s cute! (also, what cuckoo clocks ever do to Remington? 😭)
I like it! I never actually noticed Rook’s heterochromia!
You can put it into any sort of program that allows you to place text on an image. I personally use Canva (I just don’t use the AI features on it) but you do need an…[Read more]
- Load More


That is a wonderful combination of emojis. 😂