@koshka
Active 4 hours, 39 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @whalekeeper @IYKYKArethEdition
KP is acting up, so I hope this goes through.
This is Koshka’s character Ari’s closest cousin (in age). They are quite alike in some ways, and in others it would be harder to be more unlike. I’m not sure they ever meet in cannon, but it would be hilarious if they did.
Arien Avelorion. The paragon of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Moth
“Yes, I do.”
Ellis was happy with that. The two boys jogged back to the academy, past trimmed hedges and trees, and back to the more open area where the gymnasium was.
The gymnasium sat behind the academy, so there was a bit of distance between the two buildings. Even though it was separate from the main building and much sma…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Moth
“I am just looking for something to do with someone. This is a fun little mystery, but I would rather be with someone than go on an adventure by myself.”
Moth picked up the stick Ellis had dropped, which was a fine stick worth stealing. He twisted it idly like a baton. “I’ll follow you until you tell me I’m annoying.”
He might…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
KP no longer tags me, so I just have to think of checking.
I LOVE THAT IDEA!!! You could make that scene SO COOL!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
-
Jaybird posted an update 1 month, 4 weeks ago
FELAGUND. THIS is why it’s always good to count the cost before getting nerdy about a book series.
So glad and sad for you.The isle in Sirion thev left
behind;
but there on hill-top might one find
a qreen qrave, and a stone set
and there there lie the white bones yet
of Felaqund, of Finrod’s son-
unless that land is changed and gone
or…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Did that leave you with more questions or answer some?
That answers enough questions. Although I guess I have one more. Is all this worldbuilding and character stuff new? I’m curious to know how the novella is coming along, what with this recent disclosing of information.
Yeah, it’s cool how many different ways the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy started, looking from Mel to the door. It had changed without the rest of them noticing. The stains of mud on the door made it look as if it belonged outside, pulled from a backyard or a porch.
Food sounded good. Lucy’s heart felt tired, in a good way, but that meant her body was tired too. She was a l…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
You can join whenever you want to. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Moth
“Perhaps we have.”
There was always a little more land ahead to search, and Moth would search longer if he was the only one there. He would wander out of the grounds. But he was always too tempted to follow a trail after it faded. It was such a strange idea to think that he was tied to a boarding school now, of all thi…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Wait, what scene is this? Is this a scene where he almost dies in the middle of the story, or is this the end of his story?
I guess it’s my turn to be a tease. I can’t tell you yet, because if I tell you, I’m gonna bury myself into it more and neglect what I actually *should* be working on. I will say this however, it’s at a point…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Wait, what scene is this? Is this a scene where he almost dies in the middle of the story, or is this the end of his story?
What?! I wanna know!
I was going to say if it was his ending and you decided to bring him back, maybe he loses his connection to the wind permanently and that’s his punishment rather than dying. But idk if that…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
I do believe you’re just mentioning the chest compressions to pacify me, though.
No, no they actually do bring him back to life. He’s alive, just a little bit in shock because of the wind loosing connection and how his heart stopped.
There’s actually a “cool” explanation behind what or who stopped his heart.
Oh. Actually, I have…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
And I have been writing a bit! I finally finished the first draft of my WIP in June. I’m working on chapter 8 of draft two currently.
Congrats!! That sounds so fun. I love editing, personally, although maybe you don’t feel that way. What’s this WIP about? Have I heard about it before or is it a recent thing?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Yes, me literally killing Baron isn’t very cool, but the realization about the Elementals that resulted from it is cool!
I can see what you’re saying. It’s fun to come up with specific details, and have them seamlessly click in your head like that.
I do believe you’re just mentioning the chest compressions to pacify me, though.
Oh. Actuall…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
So maybe we – the labyrinth people – helped you realize Gabriel should be an older brother? :-p
Thank you! You probably know what it’s like to have a character who keeps stealing your attention. This little guy is my attention thief right now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
Cool! Love that for her. (Except maybe I’m not supposed to love that for her, because it’s a tough job.)
By the time she takes over, the position is much easier thankfully!
She was begging Gabriel for *years* to let her go out fighting with him, and he finally let her and that was the end of him being able to keep her at home XD.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
Little tangent to the conversation. I’m not sure if you’ve seen this new character art, since you’re not on the royal rp. And this is the art topic. So I’ll share! :]
This is the Moth Prince. He’s my fav and I’ve enjoyed writing about him recently. By recent, I mean the past six months or so.

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
If any of my guy charries were to be mistaken for a girl, honestly it’d be Baron rn. He’s very slender, and when his hair is long, it’s absolutely gorgeous!
I can see that. It’s funny to sometimes realize that a character is androgynous from someone else’s perspective. I have a few who are rather androgynous, but that’s because I have a bad…[Read more]
- Load More

@koshka It’s your fault. XD
!!!!!!FELAGUND DNUGALEFLALED
Dnugaleflaled? XD
Admittedly, his attitude is an inspiration.
Ah, the beauty of typing a response when I can’t see the text box.
But yes, Felagund is ….AHHHHHH *incoherent screaming*