@koshka
Active 17 hours, 2 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
related in what way?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
And, because I know some of you will ask,
The Emblem on the uniforms of Sector 1 soldiers.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
CASSION!!!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
RORY

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
Sorry, these didn’t send.
BOOK NAME AND AESTHETIC!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
Hello my wonderful heroic bestest MI team!!! We are launching into book 2 today! If anyone finds this mission too dangerous and needs to head home, let me know and I’ll strike your name from the lis…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Tomorrow if all goes as planned.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Hehe, I love it. XD Well done! And yes, I have wondered that question before. Thank you for your insightful answer, Braxton.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Can I just say – these three boys feel like they have similar denominators from an aesthetic side, and I’m all for it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
Hugo“Physical education. All the high school kids will be there.” Hugo waited until Viktor looked up from his desk again. He bent over so their faces were on the same level, and studied the other boy’s eyes. “Do people normally badger you like that?”
-
whaley replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
The foreign element is the problem – otherwise if I knew where to look, I’d look.
-
whaley replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
As someone who likes writing adoption tropes and found family, I sympathize. I’ve had similar problems, just not of this magnitude. If you end up finding the laws themselves, and if there are long documents to read online, I will be more than happy to take assignments and write up summaries of what I find..? XD That’s a weird offer, but I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I’ve been here for too long. Finishing at :50. Good night, everyone. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Me: “What do you think of this?” *Shows him a specific plot point*
S: “Eh…”
Me: “What’s wrong?”
S: “You don’t know enough about electromagnetic transmitters. But your magic system is extremely complex and depends on much more than this. How do you know you aren’t making ridiculous mistakes? You’ll make me look stupid. I’m only as smart as…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Plotting at :45! Join if you like.
Usually no one is on, unfortunately. So today is Bring-your-character-to-work Day. *Plops Seb on the floor* *Pats his head*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I think it’s a viable idea to make another website. I still think it would not be ideal, since we have so much history here and I’m assuming it would be difficult to move everything. But I’m not putting down the idea. Some of my irl friends had a roleplay that turned into a huge campaign, and they made a website for it.
-
whaley replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint Calling on our local Canadian
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
You don’t have to be the youngest to have YSS. 😉
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Thanks! I may be tagging some other people to there.
- Load More

