@koshka
Active 15 hours, 1 minute ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @loopylin
“He gave the kids who had spoken to Viktor a cold look”
I want to see a book where when a character does that it actually makes ice start growing on the other person. Just something that comes to me when I see that phrase.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
How do you feel about another character, or you want a break?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
TWO NEW CHAPTERS!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
The plan was 10 pages, and I only wrote 4. *Sigh* I feel like the problem with short stories is, I can never fall in love with them unless I get into the nitty-gritty details of a scene, which isn’t great if I want to draft the whole thing in one night. Done for now, will continue.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Nonlinear stories are so hard. 🙁 Why am I writing this? My brain is tied into knots right now.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yes, that was me. I don’t exactly want him to die…I just have a feeling that he might.
Poor 618. And 621. That government! 😡
Hear, hear.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Drafting a short story. :15
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
TWO NEW CHAPTERS!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper
Okay awesome! That is not really a feeling I want you to have. XD -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Researching other ethnic backgrounds feels so much harder than I want it to be. So many different places, so many different people.

-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank you very much!
Of course! *Tips hat*
That was really helpful about the description thing. I think that makes more sense. I wonder too if I over-did the “buzz” words in dystopian literature because I was trying to cut down on description. XD I’ll totally look at that.
I get that. Descriptive words have so many different quali…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yay! I’m glad you liked it! Yep, Jonathan and Michael are back!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m good with that! It’s a fun group of expected differences and surprising similarities.
@loopylin That would be interesting. 😂 I have a feeling she fights rough.
I guess I should answer Hugo’s question, lol.
Viktor
“Physical education. All the high school kids will be there.” Hugo said it lightly, but there was a pause at the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
lol. Well good.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yes… I did…. (I have an aspiring pilot of a brother with pilot friends, so yes. XD) but I also invented this plane so I have a little leeway.
Ah, right! I forgot about that. Neat!
why, did something stand out that seemed incorrect?
Nope, it’s actually the opposite. I was so impressed by how realistic it all sounded.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Ooo yay! So glad!
Yes… I did…. (I have an aspiring pilot of a brother with pilot friends, so yes. XD) but I also invented this plane so I have a little leeway.
why, did something stand out that seemed incorrect?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I went through all six chapters! I’m thoroughly enjoying the story! I’m excited to see Cassion appear.
By the way, how much research did you do for all the jet tech stuff? Did you actually look into all those terms they talked about? Especially Jason’s engineering talk…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
TWO MORE NEW CHAPTERS. FOUR IN TOTAL TODAY.
And goodnight.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@theducktator
I’m glad you’re happy with Evan’s board. How is Evan the duck btw?Sounds good! I’ll be looking forward to sunday comments!
- Load More
