@koshka
Active 5 hours, 47 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Aw, thank you!!
They’re so cute! I love the old French details. He’s so… Elegant, and she’s just sweet with a touch of awkward.
Yes, exactly! I think her mother works as a gardener for his family, and they’ve technically been raised knowing each other their whole lives. I like imagining the story as I draw.
Also, Since I’m in…
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Haha. Jellyfish anatomy is weird for real.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I need help naming a spaceship in my story.
– Name it after a creature or plant to keep up the ecopunk nature-y aesthetic.
– It got its first name from the first trip it went on, where shenanigans ensued and the ship was heavily involved. Idk what that would look like.
How has everyone’s summers been?
Still taking care of kids and m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
🤭 I feel better now after digging through convoluted age-of-majority laws.
You could give them organs but make them all transparent or whatever.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Oh. That’s just cruel.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CALLING ALL LEFT-HANDED PEOPLE in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks both of you!
Yes, I don’t think it’s a big deal, but culturally for my MC it is a big deal because his homeland is lovely and superstitious. 😂
But yes! Thanks so much for these!
-
whaley started the topic Hollow Knight: Silksong in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I am advertising this video game by word of mouth because it’s the best game this year. I highly recommend Silksong. It is a sequel to Hollow Knight, so you should play Hollow Knight first if you’re interested, but they’re both on the cheap side for video games.
I know a lot of people here don’t care for video games because there is a ton of slop…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
(guys he’s only five years old XD)
Aww 🥺 Poor boy. He doesn’t deserve all this so soon. I’m glad there’s a different route towards recovery, though. That’s good.
-
whaley replied to the topic CALLING ALL LEFT-HANDED PEOPLE in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Oh, I also approach Jiu-Jitsu positions the opposite way, and if you’re dancing or fencing, there’s confusion there. Honestly every skill like that is affected and you get used to it.
Other than that, it’s not a big deal. It can definitely be a way to identify your character, but I recommend not making it a huge point of importance. It’s kind of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic CALLING ALL LEFT-HANDED PEOPLE in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m left handed! That’s an interesting trait to focus on. I’ve never thought about how that might be important, but in detail-oriented stories like spy stories and the like, I can see how it might make a huge difference in observation.
What things do you do left-handed that really stand out?
I don’t know if there’s anything that stands out to ot…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CALLING ALL LEFT-HANDED PEOPLE in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Tags….
@whalekeeper ? (if you aren’t, I’m pretty sure you said you knew someone who was….)
idk anyone else.
-
Ellette Giselle started the topic CALLING ALL LEFT-HANDED PEOPLE in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Hello all!
I need a little help for the next book I am going to write. My MC is left handed. Problem is, I am not. Now, this left-handedness is one of the main things that stands out in a lot of areas for my MC and it’s often how people on the lookout for him who have never seen him are told to recognize him, etc.So, my questions are these:…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
AND THAT IS A WRAP!!!
BOTH BOOKS ARE DONE!!!!!!! *screams and dumps a bucket of confetti on my head*
*pours more confetti on top and adds a bucket of water…heehee…*
Hooray!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
AND THAT IS A WRAP!!!
BOTH BOOKS ARE DONE!!!!!!! *screams and dumps a bucket of confetti on my head*
Now for editing and formatting the second one and giving the first one a read through! (I have the proof copy) YIPPY!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
first chapter for today!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
next chapter!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty  chapter!!!!!Â
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @libertyanother chapter!Â
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @libertychapter!Â
- Load More
