@koshka
Active 3 days, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I have some friends (what do you call a family that you are friends with?) who have me over to watch classics all the time. I shall suggest Sound of Music for our next tea party, loll
Fiddler on the Roof is also a good one. Have you seen it?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
100% it’s a pretty timeless classic.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I should watch it again, it’s been a while
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
XDXD Yes, quite accurate
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
Yep, many times. Why?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle Now the only thing left to do is think super hard about whether or not the twist makes sense. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
thats great!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

Me today
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
🤪 *Hugs back* Am I a little out of plot ideas? Yes. But I don’t care; I’m not ready to be burned out yet. I am waging war with this story now.
I’m doing well! I recovered quicker than I thought, despite not getting much sleep. I went to work the next day and felt fine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
I have joined. We’ll see if I can get back into writing and pick Guardian Angels back up.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
Glad all went well!
A new couch, on the other hand, is a new nap location.
Yes lol. We HAVE to meet each other in person at some point lol. I think it’d be the craziest time ever
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Thought about it some more and went ahead and joined! I may not be super active during the month, but I’ll take advantage of a good learning opportunity if I can. 😉 See you there!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
That looks absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing.
On the site it says that when registration ends this fall they’re closing it for good… Is that literally For Good? It mentioned an overflow section for next year, but not sure what that means.
I rather doubt that I’d be able to join this November. It’s always a crazy month for me,…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Great! November is just a writing galore month!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Probably just November. This is the first time they’re doing this, so I’m not 100% what’s happening after November. We’ll see.
-
Liberty started the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Are any of…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
You are amazing! (That’s a feat I have never achieved in vaguely similarish situations) *careful hugs*
Hospitals and operations are exhausting. I was glad to hear the whole operation went well (terrible as I am at commenting on the prayer thread.) and pray your recovery is speedy. ❤️
- Load More
