@keilah-h
Active 21 hours, 48 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @theloonyone
Concussion is the sudden but short-lived loss of mental function that occurs after a blow or other injury to the head. It is the most common but least serious type of brain injury.
The medical term for concussion is minor traumatic brain injury.
Symptoms of concussion include brief:
loss of consciousness…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Nice to meet you! Bryan Davis is most famous for his Dragons in Our Midst series, and while he mostly does fantasy, he also has recently gotten into sci-fi. Wayne Thomas Batson wrote the Door Within Trilogy, and Christine Cohen wrote The Sinking City, and The Winter King, both of which are mainly fantasy.
It’s so cool that you’re a…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Elissa
Feather perked up from where she was standing beside Milo. “Some. I’m not a qualified medic by any means. But I have learned a bit, which I’ll use if I need to.”
“Well,” Elissa said while walking over to her, “He’s in there.” She motioned toward the door with her hand while dropping half of the supplies she was holdi…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
“I’m no expert when it comes to babies and phonetics,” Seb mumbled, feeling as if he were in the spotlight, “but it sounds like this kid’s been hanging around with the wrong kind of people. Scratch that. Not even people.”
😂 Seb is hilarious!
I’m waiting for someone else to have a turn revealing their secrets before I RP.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Nice to meet you, Janelle!
I’m gonna go ahead and tag some people before I start: @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @esther-c @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwriting @godlyfantasy12 @folith-feolin @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22
Hopefully I spelled those right lol 😅
My name is Ava. I’m also homeschooled, and…[Read more]
-
Artsy Dragon replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I seriously want to read both of your stories!
Oooh, may I be a character too! I would love that 🙂
Name: Meeghan.
Appearance: Long (below shoulders but above waist) brown, strait but slightly wavy, hair. Chocolate brown eyes. Pale skin. I am tall but I don’t remember the exact size (I know its more…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds awesome! I’ll totally give it a try.
Let’s see… For the name, let’s try Accalia. It’s a variation of my name, and means wolf (my favorite animal next to a dragon lol)
I have brown hair down to my shoulders, somewhere in between straight and curly, and brown eyes. I’m close to 6 feet tall, if that matters.
Star Wars-…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Sounds awesome! The more dragons, the better! 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow! It would be so cool if some people actually did have dragon wings, but I guess the ones that didn’t have them would be either be jealous or creeped out, soo… Maybe not lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
pffft I meant @keilah-h lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s really cool! I like the cyborg! 🙂
Oh and btw I just found the first drawing I did of Rina. It’s actually in color:

Alright, I’ve gotta go eat now lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Go Arthram! lol
The dragon guy looks so cool!
WAIT. Fifteen books? Wow, that’s a lot. How long are they?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Alright, here it is! On the first page, anyway.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry! Missed the first part of that I will totally tag you lol 😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
I’d love to see some pictures!
Oh, that’s right, cloven. Some of them are absolutely cool! Most of the ones that are named, actually.Arthram, for example, was a cloven at first, I believe. Then there was Elder Cadwick, and Arundelle, and of course, Esben. I felt so bad for him, but I was glad to see Arundelle and Arthram…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Nice to meet you, Keilah! Thanks about the design! 😃
1. I have, in fact, written fanfiction (none that I would want to share, lol). I have done a character in middle earth (LOTR), and elf in exile, and a few others, including a character inside of the Wingfeather Saga- Tali, one of the twisted creatures in that one forest I forgot the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
If you’re bored writing a story, that doesn’t mean it’s a bad chapter. It might mean you’re getting tired of the project and need to work on another one for a little until you get new ideas! Or, if you think a scene is getting boring or useless for your charries/readers, insert some foreshadowing for what’ll come later.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h luv to hear ur ideas!! And yea idk I’ll take any ideas cuz their look isn’t confirmed
@freedomwriter76 so I actually discovered that November used to do origami when he was little! And he occasionally does it but not really due to his father’s verbal abuse…
-
Esther started the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @sarafini @keilah-h @loopylin @felicity @elishavet-pidyon @gwyndalf-the-wise @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
Ok… So I’ve heard that you aren’t supposed to put in your book what you were bored writing.
I don’t think this is exactly true… For example, I just finished writing a…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Okay so if anyone is interested I have a snipit of a chapter I’ve been stuck on for a while, honestly it’s probably the unconcious guilt of making my characters suffer XD
So some of you may know Anwyn from the KP Library. But anyway, if anyone is interested in reading it (though it’ll be a little out of context) and could give me some ideas on…[Read more]
- Load More
