@keilah-h
Active 2 hours, 50 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Huh, okay…
Um… @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @whalekeeper @anyone-else-I’m-missing
Are we moving on to the next class soon? Just trying to figure out if can continue or if Miley and I are at a good stopping place. 😆
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Why were the Germans obsessed with blue eyes? Was there a reason? Idk if I really knew that, I think I may have heard something about it @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Kinda creepy lol
Ridley happens to have one extremely bright blue eye, and one gold. Idk if that means anything
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Oops. I forgot about Lukas and Fynn. 🤦🏻♀️ Sorry guys! 😂
Lukas
Lukas rushed down the hall, hoping nobody caught him. Was running even allowed? He kept a steady pace until he reached the classroom.
He glanced at his phone. Sweet. A few minutes early. He thought he’d be late.
Speaking of late… Luk…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @acancello @landric @loopylin @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Favorite character you’ve ever written??
Definitely Falon (who’s shocked? XD)
Favorite song?
“Gone” By NF
A character you struggle the most with writing?
Hmmm…. probably Natasha in my fanfiction
Favorite 3 movies?
Captain America: Ci…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @kyronthearcanin @sarafini @hannahn @smiley
Thank you all so much!!! 😊
Hearing y’all’s opinions has made me a lot more confident about continuing the way I’m planning. 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @acancello @landric @loopylin @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Favorite character you’ve ever written??
Definitely Everton. 😉
Favorite song?
Oof. Idk. XD Probably Lifer by MercyMe and Uncool by Leanna Crawford. (Yeah, I know it’s 2. Lol) (I also really like Leanna’s song How Can You Not)
A chara…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah apparently all our charries are just difficult XDXD
That’s so great! Lol. I haven’t listened to Skillet much recently but I used to know like every song by word. *hurries to Spotify to test my memory*
Also, wolfphins sound awesome too. I mean, I like anything with wolves, really, so I could be biased. 😅🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol XD indeed
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Nice to meet you! Welcome to KP!
I’m Solfyre! I started writing when I was… nine? I’m now fourteen, and while I’m still working on developing some characters from back then, it may have made editing a little more difficult XD.
Your books looks awesome! (Especially With Eyes of Blue. I may or may not have looked it up and…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hiya Hannah here:)) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Nice to meet you, Hannah! Welcome to KP!!! 😃😃🎉
That’s so cool that you’re doing romance! I’ve never quite been able to do that myself XD
Anyway, I’m Solfyre! I’m a homeschooled sci-fi/fantasy writer, just starting in highschool. I love writing (obviously lol), reading, playing guitar, basketball, and a whole lot of other stuff. I’m…[Read more]
-
Annabelle started the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey everyone, it’s been like…. forever since I’ve been on here. XD Most of you probably don’t remember me… but yeah. I’m back!! 😁
So I just wanted to create a chat space where we can chat about characters and books and stuff, and I can get to know you all. Also, if anyone has a blog or social platform, feel free to share it here, because I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Paxton
At the sound of his name, Paxton ducked a bit behind Wolfie.
“Hey Reuben! It’s alright, Pax, it’s just my brother. And it looks like some friends of his.” Wolfgang smiled, gently extending a hand. Paxton took it, starting to play anxiously with the other boy’s fingers.
One of the boys, with black hair, wea…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Alright! I can rp them meeting later tonight if nobody else wants to
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @esther-c @landric @loopylin @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Favorite character I have ever written?- I honestly cant choose, I love them all!
Favorite song?- I love anything by “One republic”
Favorite three movies?- Oooh thats really hard, I dont watch many movies. Ill think about that one 😀
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@acancello @hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @esther-c @landric @loopylin @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Great idea guys! I’m in!
Whats your favorite color?
Yellow! And blue and gray, but number one is yellow. 😂
Favorite animal?
Pffft, way too many. I love pandas, tigers, pufferfish, highland cows, bulldogs, puffins, and yeah, a lot. XD
Favorite…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princessachronicle22
*scrolls really far back to see who your group is* ok!
@lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Is that alright with you guys?
You can also say if/ how much you’re willing to let your character get injured if it comes to that. I’m not a big fan of violence or constant drama, so you probably don’t have to worry…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
Alright… my WIP has a problem…
It’s too cliche.
Sort of…
And I don’t know if it’s unique enough. At first I thought it was, but I read something about the dystopian genre, and now I’m not so sure.
So there is this e-book thingy that I got from Story Embers and in it, readers answered some questions about certain genres and other writing stuff…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
HI EVERYONE!!! Um just gonna tag some peeps @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @sarafini @euodia-vision @elishavet-pidyon @smiley @princessachronicle22 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @janellebelovedpig @anyone-else XD
I guess you’d call this a Crawl? As I have a set goal I’d like to reach today, and that is 1K.…[Read more]
- Load More
