@keilah-h
Active 1 hour, 19 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Huh, weird. 🤔
It worked just fine for me a little bit ago. And it’s working now… hmm… I don’t know.Â
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh boy, I bet he’ll need a really big piece! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Yess 😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @smiley @keilah-h
Thanks everyone!!! ❤️❤️
Yesss, I love these two so much!! 🥰
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Same!
So the next class for everyone is English, so all the ages will be together.
Which means the 12-14 year olds will need to finish up real quick so we can move to the next class 😊
Also…I got confused with Luna and Nyx’s ages…I think they’re actually in Pax’s class XD. I’m just gonna not RP as them until…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh awesome!!
Aw, now I want to know 😅
@keilah-h
Oh, lol -yeah, me too 😅 I don’t actually think I’ve ever written that kind of stuff, lolAlso I have no experience in real life 🤣🤣
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
While what you’ve said is true, that we indeed are processing the same wavelengths of light, are you so sure that we experience the same thing when processing the same color of wavelength? The input is the same, and the retinal functions are the same, but when it reaches the mind, how do you know it’s the same? This follows the same…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Lol I remember you explaining that “Teeth of Snake” thing to me. I still think it’s cool. I need to make up some more expressions in Healer and have some fun with it XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
He’s alive! He plays a pretty big role in helping free the slaves. Like Rina, he has healing powers, and actually ends up saving her life.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h Stars and shadows, that’s a new one!!! And yes lol…I can say I’m a cyborg.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Paxton
Paxton nodded, smiling a bit.
Abstract…
That was a new one…
He’d mostly heard his art called messy or troublesome.
He liked that word.
Abstract.
(@whalekeeper heya! Do u wanna RP as Marcel coming into class?)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
um I’m not sure if this was in his previous description, but Maddox wears very nice looking clothes, including a white button down shirt, a black vest, and a tie. He also has a short baton on his belt, and a shoulder holster with a loaded revolver in it. (Just a normal re…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Interesting thing. The username Solfyre is based off of a couple characters. Sol is a dragon in my WIP Finding the Light. Fyre is the guardian of another realm they have to journey to in the book.
The tag KyrontheArcanin is a character in Healer, too, but to tell you who he is would be a MAJOR spoiler, so I’ll hold back XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ve written backstory and stuff before, but I can’t say I’ve done much writing ahead. IÂ know I haven’t done any in Healer, because it would probably help.
So… I’ll definitely have to try that. 😉
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Paxton
Paxton looked at Hunter shyly, and then at the specks of paint on his arms. He pulled down his sleeves, forgetting they were there…
If his brothers saw the paint…
He frowned.
At least Hunter hadn’t noticed the bruises…
He focused on the question at hand, thinking. What did he like to paint?
In…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Well, out of all the weird Disney shows (which I don’t like) Phineas and Ferb had clever humor that makes me laugh
- Load More
