@keilah-h
Active 48 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Smiley replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey!!!!! I’m Smiley (my real name is Miley) I’m a Christian homeschooled girl who loves writing. I’m currently writing four stories three are fanfiction and the other one is my original novel which is a sci-fi dystopian Christian book. I also love softball exercising and stretching, and I’m also a Marvel fan girl.
Favorite book?…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
RYAN!!!! Yayyyyy I’m so glad you’re here!!! *Tackle hug* 🥰😊 Welcome to KP!!!
Ooohh yessss Marvel is the best!! I love The Avengers movies sm! I haven’t seen the Spiderman or Captain America movies but I really want to 🙂 I love Tom Holland and Chris Evans XD Who is your favorite Marvel character?
You already know who I am lol, so I’ll get to th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision at the moment Erebus, Erich and Ridley were just traveling down the hall. Ridley had just decided to continue with them but he DOES NOT trust them. And I don’t think either of them know what to think of the boy XD
i was wondering if we wanted them to meet with Hans and @keilah-h’s new Charrie?
since Erich kno…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I don’t really have anything else to RP as Pax rn. Probably won’t until u introduce the new charries (also will Frida recognize Pax?)
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @esther-c @hybridlore @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @kyronthearcanin (if you’re still around) @acancello @janellebelovedpig
-
Kylie replied to the topic Do your characters hate you? in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 4 months ago
Tagging time!!! @godlyfantasy12Â @freedomwriter76Â @smiley @acancello @euodia-vision @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @anyone else bc I can’t think of anyone else
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin by Loopy!!
@keilah-h aww poor Crosshair 😭 @freedomwriter76
Paxton
Paxton could hear jumbled, frantic words being thrown at him, but he couldn’t quite make out the voices.
His legs grew tired from the kicking, blood turning to metal in his veins. He rolled over to his side, curling into a fetal position and trembling. He squeezed h…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!
For sure 😉 😁
Ikr? ❤️😂
Thank ya!!
Definitely. 😉 The story without Ev would be a lot less humorous, ngl. 😂
(Not that my other charries aren’t funny, but Ev is definitely a comic relief character. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool!!
Yep, there it is!! Awesome!
Can’t wait to see them!!
(LOL I just realized how horrifying that last sentence sounds when it really isn’t)
😂 For real
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Can’t wait to see your’s!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Umm… idk if my other post posted… let’s try this again
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @keilah-h @acancello @anyone-else!
Here’s a scene I just wrote! I love when my charries goof off. 😜
– – – – – – – – – –
Ev woke up tired the next morning, so after they ate lunch, he let his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlfantasy12 @starshiness @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @acancello @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @awsumfaith @anyone-else!!
Here’s a scene I just wrote! I love when my charries goof around. 😜
Ev woke up tired the next morning, so after they ate lunch, he let his eyes close and fell right to sleep. A few hours later, he w…
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!!
*me finding a few spelling errors* Ugh… I try to go back and edit a little bit but I always miss things XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h thanks!
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
I have another chapter!!!!!
 Chapter 3
Edmund held out his hand to stop the taxi. They had taxis back in his day, but they had gotten a little bit more modern. He hoped the prices hadn’t raised too much, he didn’t have a lot of money. But truthfully he was more nervous about seeing his brother agai…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Haha, yep! It’s nostalgic for me sometimes too…..You probably won’t know which song goes to which name, but I think my favorites from the original soundtrack are Dreiton, Aria Math, Dead Voxel and Mice on Venus (at least I think that’s the one). From the newer tracks, I like Infinite Amethyst and Crescent Dunes.
Oh nice! I like infinit…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 should I wait till @keilah-h can RP? I don’t mind
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh boy….
Crosshair has probably triggered some not so great memories for Pax with the talk of Siblings, especially with Crosshair being sent to kill them 😬😬😬 dunno how this will affect their relationship…
Paxton
Paxton’s eyes widened at Crosshair’s story. He took another step back, a piece of rubble grabbing his pan…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
THERE IS A NEW CHAPTERRRRR!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @smiley @starshiness @mineralizedwritings
TW: Not sure how to label this…Umm…Someone is grabbed and poked almost choked by tentacles? Just overall not fun. IDK XD XD HOW DO U DISCLAIMER THAT ROFL
Chapter…[Read more] -
Light Warrior Pen replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @orangearmadillo @anyone else
Okay, so I’m not the only who thinks it’s the school system and technology 😂 I also wonder if it’s because Christians don’t really have any heart in their religion anymore. If you think about it, there are some Christians who think about God on Sundays and when they do their quiet time. I…[Read more]
- Load More
