@keilah-h
Active 4 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months ago
@keilah-h @princesachronicle22
Couple 1
Emerich: 21 and a knight of Luminere, he has trim black hair, jade green eyes, and is more on the tall, muscular side. His personality is more serious and reserved. Noble, brave, and very chivalrous, he takes his job as a knight seriously, and tends to not show much emotion since he believes it to be a sign…[Read more] -
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months ago
I think we’re probably good to start? I’ll kinda list everything we talked about though, just to have it all together and down.
Starting out on this cursed island place filled with different tests and trials, monsters and mazes and things designed by an evil personification of love to pull people apart but our couples have…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months ago
Hope we last that long too lol.
XD yeah, it’s not fun unless our charries are having a hard time.
Now that we have that settled, do you think we’re ready to start, or are there other things that need to be figured out?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months ago
I’m totally game for monsters and whatever other shenanigans of this villain! It’ll definitley make this fun. Gotta put our charries through it all hahaha
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months ago
Thanks. Those are good ideas too, they would be really interesting to work with. There could also be some people (or monsters or something) working for the villain that try to mess with them.
Do you have any input/suggestions on these ideas?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months ago
Hehe thanks!
What do you two think of like either it being this cursed island or there being this being thats some personification of romance and love kind of like Cupid that they have to prove themselves to or something? Or it could be a combination of the two. Or something else entirely
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months ago
keeping Sniper and Huntress as my characters most likely, but I might add another pair too idk
Sounds good!
Ooh, I like the idea of some sort of force, that could be really interesting! We could develop this more and get it more specific, unless you want to develop this during the RP.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 6 months ago
Lol, I don’t blame the poor guy.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 6 months, 1 week ago
Ooh, both sound really interesting. I bet the brothers’ interaction was fun. How does Sniper take the news that Sennin’s his brother?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 6 months, 1 week ago
Yay, that’s great about your art and writing! Finding a style is hard, so it’s good to hear you’re finding one.
Well….. my writing isn’t going great. In that I haven’t written for a while. I think about my book a lot to the point where I feel like I could write the whole thing, but unfortunately I keep making excuses for…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 6 months, 1 week ago
<3
@esther-c
Thanks for asking! I’m as well as I can be, given the circumstances. I’m probably going to contract a stress-induced illness; that’s how I roll. -
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 2 weeks ago
That is epic and adorable and yes, it absolutely works! XD If that’s not art, I don’t know what is. It’s amazing.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 6 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m sorry to hear that, I hope things get better for you. How is art and writing going?
I’m doing okay, thanks.
doing great!
Glad to hear that!
I don’t have motivation for anything else and first person is just so fun.
Lol, well your TF2 stories are entertaining, so that makes sense.
A half-brother?! What’…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 2 weeks ago
@keilah-h @power @ellette-giselle
*bows*
Thank you, thank you. I am glad it sparkled joyness.
Is there a character you all would like to see drawn? From whatever literature has been on your mind recently, LotR, Green Ember, WFS, the Boxcar Children, etc. The inspo would be fun.
I will say, I’ve been intending to do Denethor too, since my…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
I’ll have to listen to it! When my headphones charge after a whole day of listening to tunes, haha.
Sennin, what kind of hybrid are you?
Also, how do you feel about the rulers of Staten, if you don’t mind me asking? What’s the political atmosphere?
Are you and Nahim similar ages?
How would you describe yourself in the conte…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank yoouuuu. (From me and Angelo)
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
*Setting the scene bc I like settings*
Cosmo leads you into his family’s kitchen. It is an old kitchen, more than a hundred years old. The wood floors are covered in thick, faded carpets, and the countertops are tiled with a dark red material, jutting out from the stove and counters. Books and jars of various preserved objects sit a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey Sennin!
What is the most important thing to know when I first meet you?
Where do you live?
Do you have a job? How did you get into it?
What do you do when you need a break from life? Any hobbies?
What makes you smile no matter how you feel?
Do you live with anyone?
What is one thing you always carry with you?
What do you…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Alright! Sennin is a cool name. I was about to ask a question about him but I’ll wait for the interview, lol.
You can join. Add whatever character you like. And you don’t have to come up with the most amazing questions or answers. Just have fun ;]
Aww, he’s so cuuuute. Your drawing is adorable.
- Load More
