@keilah-h
Active 10 hours, 49 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h @anyone-I-may-have-missed
Here’s a story for two prompts!
Day 17: Holding hands while walking
and…
Day 25: “Quit flirting with me, I’m not going to fall for it.”
Ship: Everdala (it was hard to choose which ship to do for this one XD)
“Oh m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @awsumfaith @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @smiley @anyone-else!
So, you don’t have to read this even if I tagged you 😉 but I wanted to share this with y’all.
Yesterday, I was writing a scene where Ami is really starting to overcome wha…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @others
I definitely want to join this with Dante and maybe some other character. I already did a drawing of him in his fancy clothes!
I could probably figure this out myself by reading the whole rp, but I was just wondering where all the other characters are right…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Oops… in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
So uh… I have run into a problem with my WIP…
A few things in my story are similar to things in other books that I’ve read, but I thought I changed it enough to where it’s not too similar and I’m not plagiarizing or anything like that. But… it’s gotten to a point where I feel like a few things are too recognizable or too similar to things in oth…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @ava-blue @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @esther-c @sarafini @godlyfantasy12 @other-people-who’s-tags-I-totally-remember
*flops into armchair with a steaming mug of black tea*
Hello, my favorite internet peoples. I’m back.
How’s it going? Did I miss anything interesting?
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @smiley @acancello @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @livingwoodchronicles @HighScribeOfAetherium @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @keilah-h @sarafini @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @anyone-else
Hello all!
I’m leaving for camp Sunday morning and will be gone till late Friday evening. I just wanted to g…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Thank you guys all so much! <3
You should! It’s very frusterating at first, but if you just keep at it for a little bit you’ll get the hang of it. I’ve been doing it for maybe… 1-2 years?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Nyx
Nyx’s nose twitched in hesitation as he stare up-way up- at the extremely tall, dragon-like being in front of him. The young man’s wings splayed out slightly, making him seem even larger then he already was to the smaller lad.
Nyx crossed his arms, trying not to appear peeved, though he had to admit the stature of this str…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision@mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h
sorry your tags didn’t work -
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h
I just wrote this for day 20
First date
and it actually has two couples in it so…
but seriously I love this story so much
Wanda nudged James in the arm, trying her best to get him awake. Bucky was usually an early bird but today was a day that…
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
One of my characters can be your pen pal if you would like! Shauna Smith is a 13 year old teen girl and so is Jean Walton. Or you could write to Sam Smith, whos Shauna’s older brother at 15 and Scott, the oldest at 17. Or Jeans older brother Hugo Walton. I’m not sure how to start so ill write a few and you can write back to anyone you…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
OH STORMS BAHAHAHAHA
Pff no it wasn’t supposed to be epic epic, just epic funny
You may laugh, be my guest
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h probably u. I’m about to chill for a while before church service tonight. 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h AND THE SIZE DIFFERENCE XD!!! I am now imagining Nyx riding around in Snake’s shoulders like a spoiled brat of a child and both of them just being absolute chaos gremlins
-
whaley replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I am thinking this happens pre Chrysanthemum, so Marcel doesn’t exactly exist yet. However I might count this as an AU and shove him in at some point.
Aww thanks ❤❤ I recommend trying this RP yourselves, it’s super fun! (And feels so official because of the addresses and stuff!)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h
I have another chapter!!!!
More Wanda *me cries* she so sad
Chapter 6
Hydra Base, A few years back…
The room seemed to make Wanda even more nervous. Sure pressure could make it harder to do things, but when your powers were literally built off your emotions, stress could make Wanda mess up big time. H…
-
Allison started the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @lydibug @janellebelovedpig @freedomwriter76 @livingwoodchronicles @euodia-vision @smiley @sarafini @keilah-h @felicity @hybridlore @everyone!
Heres a cute idea, inspired by @whalekeeper ! Your characters can write letters to your other characters, or other peoples characters! You can write about their day, plans they plan…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone-else
So…uh…anyone wanna do some more worldbuilding?? XD
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
The first dinosaur bones were found in 1647 and to give you a reference as to when 1500 and 1600 are based upon commonly known historical events:
1096 – The first Crusade
1337-1453 – Hundred Years War
1400s-1500s – Italian Renaissance
1618-1648 – 30 years war
I really don’t think it likely there were dinosaurs in the 14th or…[Read more]
- Load More

Awww have fun I just finished counseling and it’s so much fun My prayers will be with you and I hope you have a great time
Hope you have fun! I prayed for you <3
I hope camp goes great! Awh, I love your heart for the kids! Praying, girl!
Alrighty! Hope you have fun!!! I’ll be praying!! ❤️