The mailbox!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 2635

Remus & Family

84 StarlingBell Street

Baztet Capital, year of Synod 1811

Jocelyn Rigby (& Nyx)

Cirque,

Letter Gods Postal Service

Dear Jocelyn,

Oh, that must be it. We deliver letters in bottles all the time here. Some mailman by the sea must be picking yours up every time he walks by.

Funny, how a sea can deliver letters too…

Postage stamps are very important. Your letter isn’t official without one, otherwise.

I have never been to Aú, and Baztet is quite probable, since I’m here myself. So you think I don’t exist?

You should go outside of Cirque, to a big city, or somewhere magnificent. Cirque sounds like a small place if it’s so isolated – not that that’s a bad thing. Do you have maps, with other city names? Perhaps I’ve heard of some of them.

Yes, my father and his friends knew each other since they were little Lordlings. I don’t know all of them too well, but they are quite kind to me.

The only child near me in age is… She’s secret, and likes being anonymous, so I can’t tell you. And we only meet sometimes, and usually on accident.

You are even more like my brothers; they are seven, each of them. I am almost fourteen. Twice as old as you, and twice as wise.

A dogservant is… I am not sure how to explain it to you, because it is strange that a society would not have them. How do you do your shopping? How do you travel? How do you deliver packages? My family doesn’t own one, but sometimes we hire them, and a dogservant will take my letter to the postal service after I write it.

Nyx sounds like a special breed of dogchildren – the kind old ladies carry around in bags or teacups or something.

But tell him he sounds special enough, that I added him to the address.

Yours (and Nyx’s),

Lordling Cal

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Whaley
      @whalekeeper

@godlyfantasy12

I am thinking this happens pre Chrysanthemum, so Marcel doesn’t exactly exist yet. However I might count this as an AU and shove him in at some point.

@euodia-vision
        @keilah-h

Aww thanks ❤❤ I recommend trying this RP yourselves, it’s super fun! (And feels so official because of the addresses and stuff!)

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@whalekeeper XD I love the exchange that’s going on between Nyx and Cal and they’re not even the ones solely chatting 🤣

TO FUTURE LORDLING CAL IN BAZTET

FROM JOCELYN AND NYX RIGBY IN CIRQUE

Neato! I knew Bottles were a good idea! Though I did get scolded a bit for taking so many. Oh! I got more stickers now! Or stamps, as you call them. They look like stickers to me.

It would be strange if you didn’t exist…unless you’re a ghost! That would be cool! But then I don’t think you could write letters. You could just visit me!

I think my Unca has some maps…but I don’t really wanna go anywhere else. I love Cirque! It’s the bestest place ever! It’s fun and one day, I’m going to be RingMaster! Just like my Unca!

Wowza! You are old!

Huh…we don’t have dog servants, but we do have a lot of other animals and fun people! They’re hard to explain too, but really cool!

Like Apollo! He’s a GIANT LION! Lander, the man who cares for him, says he’s a…nemo namin nimin  Nemean Lion! He could fit two of my Unca’s in his mouth!

That’s funny, imagining Nyx in a purse! I did put him in a cup once though! He is pretty tiny! Don’t tell him I said that though.

I told him you said he was special. He is happy he is on the top of the letter now, but he says he should have been from the start.

He’s silly.

You have brothers?! I don’t have any siblings. Well, I have Nyx now, but that’s all.

It must be super fun!

Jocelyn and Nyx!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12
            • Total Posts: 6645

@whalekeeper it can be pre-WIP considering mine is years before my WIP 😂

gah the baby girl was so innocent 😭

Even when Ara and November meet her she’s just so….innocent

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Euodia
            @euodia-vision
              • Total Posts: 1306

@whalekeeper

I think I will join! Idk how to introduce tho XD

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Whaley
              @whalekeeper

Remus & Family

84 StarlingBell Street

Baztet Capital, year of Synod 1811

Jocelyn Rigby (& Nyx)

Cirque, Aú

Letter Gods Postal Service

Dear Jocelyn,

If I were a ghost, then I still exist, only no one can see me. But you are right in that it’s essentially the same thing. Even if I could float over, I would have to glow really hard for you to see me, and even then, I don’t think I would make a very memorable ghost, I am not too spellbinding.

Actually my mum says I’m already a ghost. I stay up too late at night, and she can practically see through her own son, whatever that means.

Is a RingMaster some sort of circus leader? Circuses are made up of homeless people – in romance novels. Are you an orphan?

I am pretty wowsa.

You had better keep an eye out, you and Nya both. A lion could fit dozens of you in his mouth.

Nyx is a little self-centered, isn’t he? And if he is listening, tell him I never had to address him, and if he whines, stick him in a cup. But he sounds alright for a tiny fox, overall.

Yes, triplets. But we are half related, and their faces are different from mine. My birth mother died, and my father married my now-mum. That doesn’t mean I’m an orphan. I wouldn’t do well in a circus.

Yours,

Lordling Cal

Allison
                @acancello
                  • Total Posts: 838

@keilah-h

One of my characters can be your pen pal if you would like! Shauna Smith is a 13 year old teen girl and so is Jean Walton. Or you could write to Sam Smith, whos Shauna’s older brother at 15 and Scott, the oldest at 17. Or Jeans older brother Hugo Walton. I’m not sure how to start so ill write a few and you can write back to anyone you want to. And to everyone- If you want to write, please do!!

To anyone.                                                             

Hi everyone. I’m not quite sure who I’m writing to, but I really wanted to write something because getting mail back is just so much fun! So this is just a hello. My name is Shauna Smith. I am thirteen and I live in Windy Pines. I have so much to talk about and I hope you will write back. I promise I will.

-Shauna

To a person who wants to write. 

Dear person. Hi. I’m Hugo. Just Hugo. No nicknames or anything like that please, thanks. Shauna wants me to write so I will. It would be nice if you could take some time to write back, I have a lot of free time on my hands and want to talk to someone. Thanks.  HUGO

To everyone!!!

Hi!!! Im Jean Walton!! I just loooooooove to talk so I will write back, and I promise it will be a loooooong letter because I just have sooooo much to say! I am thirteen, I love trees and flowers and acting and playing with friends and being happy and so much more! Hopefully this letter finds someone who will write for a long time! Love Jean

To you. 

From Scott Smith 37 Wildwood road. Windy Pines. 

This letter is in your hands for a reason and I hope you will take the time to find out why. My name is Scott Smith. Most people seriously dont think a seventeen year old guy will write, but they are wrong. I have time and I motivated. Write back if you would like. It would mean a lot to me. -Scott

Hello random person!!

From Sam Smith 37 Wildwood road. Windy Pines

Hi guys! Im Samuel Smith. Call me Sam. I love playing video games and a whole bunch of other things. I go to school and I have two other siblings. I want to drive super badly and I also want a pet monkey. Write back if you want! -SAM

If you dont want to write back to any thats totally ok 🙂

Allison
                  @acancello

@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper

I love your characters!

Allison
                    @acancello

@euodia-vision

You can start however you want to! I just wrote letters to anyone who wants to answer (You can see them above) 🙂

Whaley
                      @whalekeeper

Where did @power ‘s letter go? The one with the toothsome cream pies?

Whaley
                        @whalekeeper

@acancello

To Jean Child-Walton, the fourtieth of Wildwood Road, of the Windy Pines

.*.*.*.*.*.

Jean,

What are trees?

– Tali, Child-Jule

.*.*.*.*.*.

By Farless Raft, the Current of Sheer Candles, East to the Rising Sun

Allison
                          @acancello

@whalekeeper

To :Tali, Child-Jule, Farless Raft, the Current of Sheer Candles, East to the Rising Sun

(That is your address right???)

Hi Tali! What are trees? That’s an amazing question! Trees. Ahhh. I love trees! They are so green and leafy and tree like! A tree is one of Gods amazing creations. They can be short or tall. Thick or thin. They have bark, leaves and they produce oxygen from CO2! Isint that just amazing?! Anyway I have a few questions for you. What a strange address! What is your home like? How old are you? Hope you write back and thanks for taking time to write to me!

-Jean

Whaley
                            @whalekeeper

@acancello

.*.*.*.*.*.

Jean,

Oh… I know what green is, and I know what leaves are. But some of those things I do not know. Trees must be beautiful. Are they like our silk, weaved together?

My home is like a beehive, or a tent filled with different-colored honey jars – that is what it looks like. We have a great business as merchants. So many pretty things, like chimes and pots of stew and bits of soft, glowing glass.

I am twelve summers old, almost thirteen, like you.

Your home… it must be a blinding land, with all the green. What is it like?

Who is your god?

– Tali, Child-Jule

.*.*.*.*.*.

Allison
                              @acancello

@whalekeeper

To :Tali, Child-Jule, Farless Raft, the Current of Sheer Candles, East to the Rising Sun

Tree are some of the most pretty things. I guess you could say they are like silk, but there are hundreds of leaves attached to sticks, waving from the top of the tree.  My land, America. Isn’t blinding, but sometimes it can be, like when you go someplace with lots of lights. The green is only in certain places, the rest is gray and black. Cement and pavement.

Your home sounds beautiful, it must be exciting to be in a family of merchants. How is it like? We believe in God. Who do you believe in?

Thanks for writing back so soon!

-Jean

Whaley
                                @whalekeeper

@acancello

.*.*.*.*.*.

Jean,

We have lots of lights here, too. I have never heard of America; my father says it sounds even more foreign than Hebel. Omri – curse the Pale, but bless him – could not find it on any map. It must be so far, that you live upside down.

Green and gray and black are fine colors, but green is rarer. Here, we have black and gold and red and purple and a bit of blue in the water. Do you have sea under your feet, sometimes? Lots of water in Farless. It is the best city.

We worship the god of candle-making. He blesses all of Farless, so when it always rains, it always shines.

– Tali, Child-Jule

.*.*.*.*.*.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >