@keilah-h
Active 2 hours, 1 minute ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awwww, so sadd 😭😭😭😭
@keilah-h @miley @freedomwriter76
Wow, there’s so many different ships xD I like Nat and Bruce together, and Wanda and Vision… but not the biggest fan of Steve and Peggy, lol. Maybe if I watched the first movie again I would feel different xD
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision
I have two more chapters!!
and I’m sorry to all the Pietro fans
Chapter 13
“With this arc reactor, we should be able to break the barrier,” Bruce stated. He had just joined the team.
“If only you had been here earlier,” Steve teased.
“I was… busy,” Bruce would hate to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@euodia-vision @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @everyone!!!
Okay okay okay…
I have this name idea, but it’s kind of “out there.” It sounds a little silly, but as a cute, bouncy girl’s name, I think it works, and y’all know I love silly and cute XD
But I want to make sure it doesn’t sound too silly.
…What about…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah…
the thing is I’m a marvel fan but… I’m not XD the movies aren’t as good as making fanfics about them
like it breaks my heart to think about what they did to Wanda, like her being a villain, okay but her being a really dark magic kind of villain, not alright with
and Steve and Peggy just bothers me because it’s not Steve and…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Honestly the only girl I don’t ship Steve with is Peggy XD
which I have done before… but she’s just not my fav
Wanda and Natasha are probably my favorite for him
also, I really wanna try a Wanda and Loki Ship XD I’ve heard of the ship but I’ve never done it
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I KNOW RIGHT?! but I don’t know too much about Thor XD
Buck and Nat are pretty cool
I love Steve and Nat
but I did come up with a fanfic for… Bruce and Nat (which is weird because I don’t usually like them)
seriously I need a forum where I can post all my ship fanfics XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
We’re discussing the concept of 4 dimensions? I’m tracing your conversation back to understand what lead to it, and your getting me excited. So you want to make a Interstellar inspired story with more Christian themes mixed in, and now you’ve mentioned bring up the 4th dimension.
To clarify Keilah, extra spatial dimensions in…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah…
I have a brother too, and I agree
Wanda and Thor are the two avengers who have lost the most *cries* and they both lost their brother…
Ship idea XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Probably hard; I enjoy whimsical storytelling, and have indulged in it. Off-the-cuff, in the moment stories. But when it’s something I really care about, I have to organize the ideas, compare them to my fundamental beliefs, figure out how they correspond to God’s way of thinking… I admire Tolkien quite a bit, even if I don’t plan to worldbu…
-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Greetings, @keilah-h! Nice to get acquainted!
Interstellar has a great soundtrack, though anything by Hans Zimmer is stellar! But yeah, the story felt a bit nihilistic. But since I’m into regenerative agriculture/permaculture, and I also believe that God plans to establish His kingdom on earth after all is said and done, I really want to write a…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h
Alright it’s time to begin with the characters
The first up is…
Carol (she’s never in any of our fics XD but she’s such an excellent character

I found these images of the Avengers, it’s a fantasy filter, it’s not perfect for Victorian times but there still cool
Carol Fury is the second…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision
I have two more chapters!!
Also two things you guys should know
1. in case you didn’t know this is based on the show WandaVision, it’s just the less dark version, I also made a lot of other changes, but some quotes nd scenes are straight from the show… because they…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else
Guys, so it’s time to talk about my newest fic
but before I do, I have to say that I was looking at the boards for my WandaVision fic and I was in tears… That book has been emotionally exhausting to write, yet I love writing it XD
anyways it’s time for Victorian Avengers AU…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@euodia-vision @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @acancello (Idk thought I’d tag ya, but if ur not interested that’s cool XD) @fab (same with chu lol) @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @anyone-i-missed
SOOOO idk where the Meme chat snuck off to *narrows eyes whilst looking for it*
SO I FIGURED I’D JUST POST MY NEWEST SERIES MEMES HERE XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h it misspelled ur username and made me think of Koalas XD I now want to call u Koala-h XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
and some tags
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @livingwoodchronicles @lydibug @keilah-h @loopylin @thearcaneaxiom @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin @orangearmadillo @mackenzie @zemira @joy-calle @folith-feolin @otherworldylibrarian @everyone-else!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Bucky is really cool XD
And you will, she’s sort of goth but it suits her and she starts off as the villain
-
Esther replied to the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @euodia-vision @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
here is the last and final part of Nyx’s story!!
Prompt 31: (Alt) Stay
TW: Blood, Death, Mention of animal skinning/abuse
“He still hasn’t woken up…do you think the medicine…?”
“He’s going to be okay, Jocelyn, trust…[Read more]
- Load More
