@keilah-h
Active 14 hours, 26 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @anyone (y’all can ignore these tags if you want)
This is a full Rina drawing I’ve been working on for a while.

-
Euodia posted a new activity comment 2 years, 12 months ago
@rae @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @esther-c @smiley
Thanks y’all!! We had a great time!!! -
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Oooh, sounds cool!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks Min!
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @hybridlore @keilah-h
Here’s what I’ve been working on!
Beep. Beep. Beep. She squirmed in agony as the tendrils of sound beat against her temples like a jackhammer. She did not want to wake up. She did not want to open her eyes. She did not want to live in a world…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Sure thing! Post whatever writing you like!
Lol, Ev and his constant attitude
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @hybridlore @keilah-h @trailblazor
Ignore that tag if you’re not interested!
I’ve been working on my second version (Not really draft, it’s a total re-plot) of book 1! Here’s a unedited…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @spinner4him @hybridlore @keilah-h @smiley @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @anyone-else-because-I-probably-missed-a-ton-of-people-XD
Here are chapters three and four of the second book in my trilogy, with the working title Through the Forge. For those of you who know who he is, this is when Adrian is first introduced…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Me like it!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@keilah-h lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Yeah. C was the first to think them up, and I followed. I don’t write much about them though, I mostly just think and talk about them.
I’m sorry to say i don’t have a pic on my computer for you, but they have a dragon head, man torso and legs, dragonish hands and feet with dragon wings and tail.
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Ok awesome!!
Also I don’t do the official nanowrimo because I’ve heard some concerns about their focus being off… I don’t know enough about it to say though.
Yeah, I’ve heard a few things too. That’s why I didn’t really want to join their community. I definitely prefer KP. 😅
Alrighty! It will be fun. 😁 (And probably…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @sarafini @smiley @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @rae @acancello @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-I-missed-or-anyone-interested!
Hey everyone!
November will be here before we know it, so I was wondering if anyone is planning to participate in NaNoWriMo this year.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Sure!
Aww, I know XD What’s your character like? I’m sorry, I can’t remember what your WIP is about, lol. Have you talked about it on here?
That’s weird… I’m not a star wars fan, but still. Interesting.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
That would work! Bring one in! I’m very curious, Nahim has never officially met a Star Wars Universe character! This could either be disastrous or really cool.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
If you’re thinking of adding a character to the RP, you should add a female character… Our girls are outnumbered and it’s hard to have a formal dance with mostly boys lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Yes, he’s my own sci-fi character.
He would understand a mandalorian character the most, since they and the Realn are very similar in some way. They do have a different language and traditions though, so they aren’t the same. Armor is different too. But the Warrior people vibe with an Honor code is there.
Yeah, a crystal sword is a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you!
Lol what funny timing! That sounds like sooo much fun, Cosplaying as Bucky is a fantasy of mine. There’s a girl on youtube who has a full tutorial for a female version of the outfit and I want to do it so bad 😭😭
Thank you!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
Okay so Y’all, I was reading some different fanfics… and I stumbled across this story idea, that several people had done, and of course, I had to do it for my Wanda and Pietro fic
And guys!!! I’m in love!!!
So basically Pietro survives but he needs physical therapy and rest so…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok I have a confession to make.
I had no idea it was called cotton-eyed Joe.
I’ve literally been confused about the name for probably seven or eight years.
I always thought it was “catnai” joe or something like that lol.
I don’t know how, I guess I never saw it in writing before….
It’s kind of embarrassing that I didn’t…[Read more]
- Load More
