@keilah-h
Active 7 hours, 6 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Don’t worry, I like this RP too, so I don’t want it to die either!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
so uh pay no attention to the scene I just sent you cause I had to make an edit
so here it is
Every mistake, every error, every shadow filled Pietro’s thoughts until he was positively certain that he was unfit for the role.
After all what experience did he have? He lost his dad when he was ten and h…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @rae @acancello @grcr (bc you love Cassian scenes XD) @euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Anyone wanna see another Lefse scene (Lilitu+Sef)?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Y’all I have a scene for Hannah and Pietro
and Pietro!!! I love him… but the poor boy
Every mistake, every error, every shadow filled Pietro’s thoughts until he was positively certain that he was unfit for the role.
After all what experience did he have? He lost his dad when he was ten and had n…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
I made a board for Wanda!! (I know I have a hundred but this one is for like my after-endgame Wanda in my Pietro and Hannah fics)
also, this one turned out really good

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
XD thanks for tagging me, but I left the roleplay awhile ago lol, it’s too fast pace for me to keep up with
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This conversation can go two ways: 1, Ev says something and Tech starts info-dumping about different kinds of dances (he can get pretty chatty once the conversation is well underway), or 2, Ev asks him “well, who are you going to take to the dance?” somewhere down the line and Tech freezes completely.
Hehehe…
Ev
“So you say you’re…[Read more]
-
Loopy started the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @keilah-h @rae @livingwoodchronicles @highscribeofaetherium (feel free to ignore)
A lot of people on here have been asking each other for prayers for certain things. I wanted to make a topic where we can all put in our prayer requests together. That way, when we are praying, we only need to look…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @rae @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Thank you 😘 *Dances a little Charleston step in due glee* I’m glad you guys like it!!
Desiderium aeternitatis means desire for eternity in latin, and for me the phrase represents the fusing of human senses with immaterial ambition. As humans, part physical and part spir…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No, that’s fine!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow! That looks really good!
-
whaley replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lydibug @highscribeoftheaetherium @calyhuge @esther-c @euodia-vision @smiley @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h Eeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy tagzzzz
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Pente Patrol is mostly prequel-oriented stories, Elseworlds is a little more dispersed on the timeline, but it’s mostly what if’s, like, “what if Luke died instead of Vader?” or “what if Asoka rescued Anakin on Mustafar?”
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @thearcaneaxiom @rae @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @smiley @sorry-my-brain-broke @anyone-else
I need help.
I’m trying to choose an ending for my novel. I thought I had it figured out, but now I’m doubting it. Either way, someone is going to die, so read at your own risk.
First, her…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I feel like they’re going to be good friends from now on. I don’t know why.
I know! It’s awesome 😉
Ev doesn’t really have any guy friends in his storyworld…. I kinda feel bad for him. At least he has his brother(s). 😂
Ev
“We never knew any family besides, well, us,” Tech said, curling his tail around his legs. “I enjoy creating…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!!
yeah I’m still not the biggest fan of Steve going back to Peggy, but I’m glad Steve got a happy ending
and I hope the other MCU characters will someday get a happy ending, because there are some who’ve been put through it and they deserve to leave the universe smiling
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h Hehe thanks
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ev
“Five, actually. Two of them are older than I am. And two sisters.” The boy clarified. “What about you? Do you have siblings?”
“Yep. I’m the middle child. Which is obvious to anyone who knows me.” He chuckled. “I have an older brother and a younger one.” He paused for a moment. “Oh, and by the way, my name’s Everton. Feel free to…[Read more]
- Load More

