@keilah-h
Active 2 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Thank you!! I already have ideas 😝
@keilah-h @loopylin @rae @jonas @esther-c @higjscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @smiley
You can all submit one more character!
The traditional number for Hunger Games is 24 tributes.
Obviously that’s a lot. Every day we check up on what each character has done.
But the number of tributes will…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Tagsss
@freed_and_redeemed @acancello @thearcaneaxiom @lightoverdarkness6 @janellebelovedpig @whalekeeper @loopylin @rae @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @smiley @grcr @lydibug @vinagirl @livingwoodchronicles @beth-torres @evelyn-collins @keilah-h
(I tried to tag everyone, but I know I probably missed a ton of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
It’s fun! Omega is waaay cuter than Leia from Obi-Wan, and me and my sister were enjoying The Bois dynam between the clones. It felt weird to already know who they were, though… It was like being a fan who doesn’t need character intros, except I’m not technically a fan.
*Hugs*
Ooh oki. Can I do Nahim Jr or Nar though because I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Worked up? Yes, definitely. Sorry @jonas , I should have been more gracious, since you’re right, Grathmere is such that I have never showed for to you than the shadow of fear that is cast upon those who must utter his name, or the doom that comes lurking after one who has the spell of Grath upon him.
Imma gonna spend a long time…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @rae @esther-c @keilah-h @lydibug @thearcaneaxiom @anyone
I think this is a fun idea if I tone down the violence for sensitive people 😀
I’m not going to beat around the bush. Submit one character, with extra description for combat setting (weapons, strengths and weaknesses, etc). I will run them all…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ikr? He’s trying so hard to keep everything to himself. I mean he does go on long philosophical rants to his cat but that doesn’t really count lol
I’m so glad you want to read more! That makes me so happy thank! <3
I’m so glad you like it thanks!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ah, that makes sense. I didn’t think about that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
If Snake is a famed person, and you entered a villain from years after his death, would not the culture by then have maybe painted his image like that of the most desirable? For instance, many Greek hero depictions follow the most desirable physical and spiritual traits of the time.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Well, you wouldn’t have to have a villain from the same time period as Snake. Technically, Ellis and Kate, Rina, Zahlin, and Szabrin are all from the same universe (though different planets), and they are probably not from the same time. I think RAE has also used characters from different time periods in the same RP. So if you have a g…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @rae @keilah-h @smiley @anyone-else-<3
Another smaller update, but an update nonetheless…
Broken Shackles, the sequel to Freedom’s Fire, is currently in the works as I know at least some of you know…
…and I’ve been pretty satisfied with this draft so far, btw!!
Anyways, LOL, let me give the…[Read more]
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h
Have you seen the new Bad Batch episodes?!?!? -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @rae @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Alright, gonna RP for two more charries real quick. Feel free to have your character interact with them or totally ignore them. 😛
Hallie
“Are you sure my hair looks okay?”
“Hallie, it looks fine.”
She turned away from the window and narrowed her eyes at her brother.…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 Thank y’all so much!! 💖💖
aww, Keilah, it would mean the world to me for you to write a fanfic involving my book🥰
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @hybridlore @acancello @euodia-vision @keilah-h @rae @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @grcr @anyone-else-I-can’t-think-rn-lol-XD
UPDATE FOR ANYONE THAT WISHES TO KNOW!!!!
As I think all of you, or at least most of you, know…Freedom’s Fire is currently in the publishing…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @rae @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @anyone-else-idk??
I have another scene!!!!
Leon this time!!🥰
and yeahhhhhhh the poor boi
anywhooooo, scene time!!!!
TW: ALCOHOL USE/ABUSE. ALCOHOLISM. IMPLIED HANGOVER. LEON…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings Thanks y’all!!! 💖💖 I really like how it’s turning out!! And I have more chapters!!! ✨✨✨
c h a p t e r 3
“I didn’t mean to impose. I just…I needed somewhere safe to go, and I thought the Avengers could help.” Alex whispered, facing the famous Tony Stark, seated on her bed in the medical bay.Tony crossed his arms…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae GIRL, are you kidding??? Your writing style is ✨beautiful✨ and I love reading it when I can remember to (I get distracted easily, I’m sorry 😂)
but tysm!! 💖
yes, may I join you in crying over my Riker??
Because he believes too many lies about himself and needs to see God’s beautiful love for him…don’t worry, this b…[Read more]
-
AnnabethKatherineWingfeather replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h your comments make a lot of sense. Tbh I haven’t actually read the whole thing in quite a while, I just remembered how I had so many thoughts about the end. I definitely have to agree about the ending-the more I analyze and try to read into it the more I realize it could totally go either way, and while of course I’m a tad disappointed…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@everyone @rae @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @beth-torres @keilah-h (I think that’s all?)
So I had an idea. (I already typed it up, but it got deleted, because KP signed me out when I put my phone in my pocket 🙄 so I’m not going to summarize what I had before.)
Basically it’s this: what if we add a few villain…[Read more]
- Load More
