-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Sorry it took me so long to read this part of your story. This was great! I’m really enjoying the story so far 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jane-maree Thanks, I just might do that! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus @jess-penrose thank youuuu! 😀 I’m keeping all your guys’ tips in mind
@kaya-young thanks! <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal thanks so much! Yes, I’m working through watching those videos and trying to understand it all 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I guess coming up with a melody and lyrics really. I want to be able to put the song to music from my piano or guitar too.
@ariel-ashira I’ll probably post some songs when I come up with them 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Help with Resource Library in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
Hmm, you might be right. Looking at the Story Embers resource library, there are, indeed, the articles that I have been looking for.
*resists urge to make a Star Wars reference*
Thank you for looking at this topic.
I like your signature, by the way. It’s very cute. Have you named all 22 of them?
-
Lin started the topic Help with Resource Library in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi there, I was hoping a mod or someone could help me with this.
Okay, so you know the resource library?
So, right now, there are some items that I cannot see (like, nonexistent) like, the only ones left are the ones I haven’t looked at. The ones I have looked at, well, they’re supposed to be downloaded, right? But the only one in my downloads…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi! The last several days I’ve been considering trying my hand at songwriting. But I have no idea where to start! I’ve started watching Dylan Laine’s videos on youtube about songwriting. Y’all have to check out her channel. The world needs more beautiful, innocent, clean songs like her! Here’s a couple links to her songs (note: I have listened to…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Yay! I’ll try to get to this Monday or Tuesday 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Haha that’s awesome! 🙂 *goes around the house saying it to family members* *laughing at their weird looks* 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine so sorry, I won’t be here 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Will do! 😉
“Carrot in the cookie jar” 🙂 I don’t think I’ve heard that one before 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Awesome! Like I told others I’m reading for, I probably won’t get to much of any of it until Monday or Tuesday. I’m looking forward to it! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry, I couldn’t join you writing today 🙁
I have a question for you though: What are some good family musicals to watch? (cuz I know you don’t like musicals 😛 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbas13x Ooh, this is starting to get really exciting! 😀
(you scared me with B-bot by the way 😉 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Yay! I’ll read it too! I just requested access 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira haha, yeah! thank you 🙂
This summer I’m planning on saving up $$$ for a ukulele, but I cannot wait! I play guitar and piano, and I wanted to try another instrument. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Haha, I thought people would start noticing 😉 I just have this obsession with ukuleles right now. Don’t worry, I’ll probably change it back when Dekreel comes back from her hiatus, cuz she loves my steampunk horse so much.
I actually don’t know how to make a crying emoji, sorry 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbas13x Oh no not the raspberry sun!!! Great part! 😉
-
Jenna Terese changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
