Clouded Fury Alpha links

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Critique Requests Clouded Fury Alpha links

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Skredder
    @skredder
      • Total Posts: 527

@jenwriter17 @seekjustice Here are parts 4 and 5. They should be read together as close as possible. And I will be out of town for a few days and won’t be able to put anything else up. Hope you enjoy them!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D0ZfXAK5ys__3cajRLejRt60vrcy1QuHIkV6LL_MZa8/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n15n6sbere6BUe20I7vrxaxINy9DF0j7dpY6PQqFzCU/edit?usp=sharing

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17
        • Total Posts: 2522

@skredder Yay, thanks! 🙂 I’ll get to these as soon as I can. Enjoy your trip!

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
        www.jennaterese.com

SeekJustice
        @seekjustice
          • Total Posts: 3365

@skredder

Sorry that I haven’t got around to reading these parts yet. I’ve been having internet trouble and Google docs hasn’t been talking to me, but I finally got my own doc to update (Oh, no! I just realised, I forgot to tag you! Eep! There’s an update on my novel, Skredder, which you should be able to see over on my thread). Hopefully I should be able to do it soon.

@jenwriter17
          And I’ll get to yours soon too!!

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Jenna Terese
          @jenwriter17

@seekjustice No problem. 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

Skredder
            @skredder

@jenwriter17 @seekjustice I’m sorry I’m late giving this out. Here is part 6!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HQ1GUhtax3d_vpEo9452EnnEnDh3RbF-vkf_7Rt0fYM/edit?usp=sharing

I hope y’all like it! 🙂

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Jenna Terese
              @jenwriter17

@skredder Awesome! Like I told others I’m reading for, I probably won’t get to much of any of it until Monday or Tuesday. I’m looking forward to it! 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

Skredder
                @skredder

@jenwriter17 That’s no problem. 🙂

Oh, I did have a request. As you read, could you point out any places it feels like I’m head-hopping or changing POV? Also, if there are any scenes that seem slow or unnecessary or feel like the carrot in the cookie jar please point those out to me too. Thanks. 😀

Jenna Terese
                  @jenwriter17

@skredder Will do! 😉

“Carrot in the cookie jar” 🙂 I don’t think I’ve heard that one before 😀

www.jennaterese.com

Skredder
                    @skredder

@jenwriter17 Yeah, it’s one of my and my mom’s favorite sayings. We read that phrase in an English course where they were talking about unnecessary sentences that had nothing to do with the essay topic. It has become a staple writing phrase for us. It’s just way too fun to say! 🙂

Jenna Terese
                      @jenwriter17

@skredder Haha that’s awesome! 🙂 *goes around the house saying it to family members* *laughing at their weird looks* 😛

www.jennaterese.com

Skredder
                        @skredder

@jenwriter17 That is the best thing! 😀

SeekJustice
                          @seekjustice

@skredder All right! I’ll let get to it soon. By the way, I’ve read all your other paets and I’m enjoying it so far, I’ll try getting to commenting soon!

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

SeekJustice
                            @seekjustice

@skredder Oh, and I’ve been wondering, is Clouded Fury a full length novella or a short story?? I’m just a bit confused on that point.

Skredder
                              @skredder

@seekjustice No problem!

It’s a full length story. As of right now it’s about 31,000 words. I don’t have it broken up into chapters yet. So, I’m just breaking them up into relatively equal sections at scene breaks. I do have a google docs that has about 20,000 words on it if you’d prefer to read it that way. I can update it with what I’ve done so far and put the link here. I just thought since y’all were giving parts at a time that this would be easier.

Oh, and there will be a sequel. Which somehow I’m kinda writing through a roleplay. Hmm.

Skredder
                                @skredder

@jenwriter17 @seekjustice Here’s part 7. I’m going to try and put part 8 up tomorrow. It’s already written, as are several other parts. Don’t worry about having to rush through them, though.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17TVP_7lV6ybww-kBLHkZtFN8ND1nlmnHV0yz1L3lJ5E/edit?usp=sharing

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >