-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Ice cream? Where?
Hmm, should we come up with a new conversation topic?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
*non linguist stands in confusion and awe of the genius*
So uh…this is all going over my head but I’ll still be the Royal Encourager. XD 😛
-
Riah Black replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Hey, no sweat @leon-fleming! Thanks for your help.
-
Lin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Haha, nothing but sugar.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Haha, yeah. Especially if I scream the text aloud for my sister to judge. But I rarely do that. XD
-
Lin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Hard chairs are better than no chairs XD Also, I have this bag of marshmallows to keep me company. *tears open plastic in the most awful manner*
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelya XD Except when the same people do the same thing in typing
-
Snapper replied to the topic Backkkk in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Hi there!
So, you like Tøp? SAMEEEE which is your favorite song?? Mine is probably Trees. 😛 -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Maps, Family Trees, and the like… in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Hmm, I’m pretty unfamiliar with drawing maps and such and putting them in books, so I don’t really know. My initial thought had been to hire/ask someone to draw it out. Idk, drawn things seem to add an interesting element to book.
Sorry I can’t help more! I don’t know much about this. 🙂
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper
Huh?Who said anything about spying?! I’m not a spy if I were a spy I would put in my username or something!
phht, a spy who would think of such a thing?
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic JUSTICE FOR THE BUMBLING HENCHMEN! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm
Exactly Bumbling Henchmen should be respected, and is arguably the most important rank out there, it signifies a new beginning the beginning of a journey to a more important rank! -
Snapper replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@not-so-secret-assassin
Well, then not-so-secret-assin XDD Welcome to the kingdom!! Hopefully you’ll enjoy the snacks and won’t feel the need to spy on us too much. 😀 We have lots of ice cream and raspberries around here.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Hi @kathleenramm !!
Sushi. Yes, that. (except not the raw stuff). What do you like to write?? Personally, I like writing sci-fi. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reintroduction of Yours Truly in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Huh, even tho you all tagged me my email refused to tell me. :///
@josiahdeboerofficial Hey I remember you too! XDDD Good to see you again!
@dekreel HELLOOOO!! Nope, not an ENFJ anymore. I’m joining the ENFP club. 😉
@leon-fleming Hey! See you were close with Educated Natural Flipping Pancake. But look at what you’ve done. Now I want a pancake.…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@erinramm
WHAT NO, please I have a family! -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@shannoncv
My short story was about Ninja assassin people, and what I’m working on now is a secret… -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
This sounds awesome!
Can I be a Royal Linguist of Pen?
In my opinion, I have really good opinions.
-
Lin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming I guess I’ll just, uh, sit back and wait XD
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin started the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Greetings.
Today marks the day of which I shall crawl out of the shadows and make myself known to you poor souls of the forum.
I’m your not-so-average average teenaged writer. Well, I guess I am a writer. I wrote one short story. Does that count?
I little about me
- I am on track to becoming an illustrator one day
- I am a black belt in…
- Load More
