-
Michelle Black and
Riah Black are now friends 6 years, 2 months ago -
Riah Black changed their profile picture 6 years, 2 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 2 months ago
Gotta leave now…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 2 months ago
Sorry I missed you, @alia . I’ll be on for a little while today, on and off…
@seekjustice @rochellaine @valtmy @selah-chelyah @ariel-ashira @dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwing
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 3 months ago
@selah-chelyah Cool! I’m sorry, I actually have to leave now. 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 3 months ago
@selah-chelyah I think I’ll be on for a few minutes more. 🙂 Watcha working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 3 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 3 months ago
Hi, @rochellaine ! 😀 You still here? I’ll be on for a little while…
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Ideas, Cherry Soda Bottles, and Time Warping Inspiration, ETC in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 3 months ago
@leon-fleming those are not middle names, those are pet names:) like when you were born:)
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Ideas, Cherry Soda Bottles, and Time Warping Inspiration, ETC in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 3 months ago
@leon-fleming Time travel like Doctor Who:)
yes, do you have one buddy lol XD
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Ideas, Cherry Soda Bottles, and Time Warping Inspiration, ETC in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 3 months ago
@leon-fleming Oooh sound so cool! How did you come up with the idea for the story? Also just a random question (because that is just who I am lol) what is your middle name?
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 3 months ago
Alright! What’s been going on with the language? Did I miss anything? Anything I can do to help? I’m tired of speaking English. 🙁
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Ideas, Cherry Soda Bottles, and Time Warping Inspiration, ETC in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 3 months ago
Okay, what about this? The main character creates two different universes. In one universe, the love interest helps him become a better person. In the other one, the love interest dies, and then he just continues down a downward spiral into evilness. Evil James goes to the other parallel universe and commits a crime (preferably a…[Read more]
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Ideas, Cherry Soda Bottles, and Time Warping Inspiration, ETC in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 3 months ago
@leon-fleming Oh my gosh!!!! that looks like a book that needs best seller on it:) Who are your characters?
-
allisongrace and
Kathleen are now friends 6 years, 3 months ago -
Michelle Black replied to the topic hey, hello, hi in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 3 months ago
@devastate-lasting Oh good:) lol. You did hint that your friends are “those people” XD I am very curious:D and wanted to ask you (since you must have some experience) Why are some fans very protective and a bit scary when you say your not a fan of something they like?
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Beware: Crazy Writer and Weird Nerd in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 3 months ago
@allisongrace What is this form about?:)
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic hey, hello, hi in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 3 months ago
@merieshenanigans My mom just bought some kimchi instead of sauerkraut, it was actually pretty good! So now I can say I have had it:)
No, not cliché at all, Fanfiction is a great way to practice writing because the characters and the land are already there. Some people say it’s not good because you should come up with your own story, not someone…[Read more]
-
allisongrace replied to the topic hey, hello, hi in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 3 months ago
*gasps* I write novels by hand too! I’m about 7k into a project right now. XD
-
allisongrace replied to the topic Beware: Crazy Writer and Weird Nerd in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 3 months ago
XD
Well, some of them I just name because they look like it. Like Albert. My friend said he looked like an Albert so that’s his name. XD
Ike came from Ikea, so that’s where the name came from.
But others, like Tony, are named after characters. I used to have some I named after my own characters, but all the plants (and most…[Read more]
- Load More
