Beware: Crazy Writer and Weird Nerd

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Beware: Crazy Writer and Weird Nerd

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Alien and Sojourner in a Foreign Land
    @william-starkey
      • Total Posts: 634

@kathleenram @allisongrace Yeah; Cap’s beard was pretty great. Not to mention his suit…that was pretty cool too.

allisongrace
      @allisongrace
        • Total Posts: 17

@devastate-lasting

XD

Well, some of them I just name because they look like it. Like Albert. My friend said he looked like an Albert so that’s his name. XD

Ike came from Ikea, so that’s where the name came from.

But others, like Tony, are named after characters. I used to have some I named after my own characters, but all the plants (and most of the characters) died, so I don’t do that anymore. XD

Michelle Black
        @michelle
          • Total Posts: 87

@allisongrace What is this form about?:)

Merie Shen
          @merieshenanigans
            • Total Posts: 38

@allisongrace Hello!

I’m new so I don’t know who you are 🙂 but if you’re another crazy writer (and one who does it by HAND), and willing to admit it, then we have found common ground *shakes your hand in a semblance of calm maturity* What are your favorite genres to read and write about? And how much are we allowed to know about your current WIP?

~ always be a happy camper ~

WarrenLuther04
            @warrenluther04
              • Total Posts: 270

@allisongrace HI!

I’m late, but … in response …

Star Wars and Marvel for the winnnnn!

BB-8 really is the cutest.

And YESSSSSSSSSSS Star Wars Rebels is amazing (though sadly I know people who really don’t like it T-T). What’d you think of the finale??  Also do you like Clone Wars too?

Kapeefer 'Till We're Old and Grey!
              ENFJ-T ... I think (haven't taken the quiz in awhile)

@william-starkey

@merieshenanigans I write most of my poetry by hand. Definitely all of the largest works I do by hand. I write most of my languages and language creation by hand, and all of my maps. I used to write my story/novels-in-the-works by hand to, but I do those on the computer now; it’s more efficient and I get more words per hour that way. It does look nice on paper though.

Has anyone here seen the Andrew Garfield Amazing Spider-man movies? And if you have, what do you think of the soundtrack (if at all).

allisongrace
                @allisongrace

@michelle Sorry for the late response! This thread is an introduction post about me. 🙂

allisongrace
                  @allisongrace

@merieshenanigans *shakes your hand back* Sorry for the late response!

Ooo, favorite genres. To read: fantasy or contemporary. I also like some historical fiction. To write: fantasy and fan fiction. What about yours?

Hehe, it’s still pretty top secret, but it involves music and magic. And a disowned noble and a deaf girl. *nodnod*

allisongrace
                    @allisongrace

@warrenluther04

*waves excitedly* I remember you from Story Embers. We were in Erekdale together!

YES! It’s been a while, but the ending of Rebels was pretty good. Though Kanan… *cries*

I also like the Clone Wars, but I haven’t seen all of it. We don’t have Disney+ so I haven’t gotten the chance to see the last season yet, which is sad.

allisongrace
                      @allisongrace

@leon-fleming

I have not seen those movies, but I LOVE soundtracks, so I’ll have to go find it on Spotify. Something to entertain myself with as I write an essay. XD I think I might have heard the Amazing Spiderman theme, however. Is that the one that plays at the beginning of Homecoming?

@william-starkey

@allisongrace Hey! Another soundtrack lover! (Man of Steel soundtrack was great, too; especially the Superman theme.)

No, it isn’t that theme; that’s the new spider-man, Tom Holland. These are the two Spider-man movies they made after the Tobey Maguire trio. They were going to make more with Andrew Garfield, but they botched the second one pretty bad (Amazing Spider-Man 2, it’s called). It was still a fairly good film, but it would have been a lot better with the scenes they cut out. Amazing Spider-Man 2 is actually the one with the better soundtrack, strangely (in my opinion). It’s got some really sad pieces, but some great ones as well. They’re done by Hans Zimmer.

Michelle Black
                          @michelle
                            • Total Posts: 87

@allisongrace Hey, it’s all cool:) your introduction is titled Beware: Crazy Writer and Weird Nerd, What kinds of things do you nerd over? and what do you write? 🙂 I gotta know?

Merie Shen
                            @merieshenanigans
                              • Total Posts: 38

@leon-fleming So there ARE more hand-writers out there than everyone claimed… xD

@allisongrace
                              I love fantasy and contemporary too, though I read a variety of genres. fairytale retellings in particular 😛 And I like to write in those genres, too. Fanfic is great, haha, I haven’t had the guts to try it in years.

*gasp* I get the top-secret part, but that’s intriguing!! Will I be able to hound you for more information in the future? xD

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Merie Shen.

~ always be a happy camper ~

WarrenLuther04
                              @warrenluther04
                                • Total Posts: 270

@allisongrace *waves equally excitedly* I know! I, uhh, wasn’t very active most of the time … (0_0 ‘) time to change that here!
                                Kanan……. *sob sob sob*
                                And I love Clone Wars (I may or may not have watched the whole show in, like, a month and a half lol). The last season is really interesting, so I hope you get to see it soon!

Also @leon-fleming I’ve seen the Amazing Spider-Man movies! The soundtrack’s pretty good.

Kapeefer 'Till We're Old and Grey!
                                ENFJ-T ... I think (haven't taken the quiz in awhile)

@william-starkey

@merieshenanigans Yeah, yeah, yeah! I used to write strictly in pencil, but then I realized that it wears off a lot easier than pen, so I switched to strictly in pen. XD

@warrenluther04
                                  Yeah! Great soundtracks/movies (could have been better with deleted scenes, but still). Andrew Garfield plays the best Spider-man in my opinion.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >