-
Annika C. and
Kathleen are now friends 5 years, 10 months ago -
ella replied to the topic hey people in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
Hey! I’m Ella. I, too, struggle with procrastination. 😄
Do you normally write fantasy, or do you also write other genres? I write speculative fiction, thriller/suspense, and dystopian books. My favorite books are the Hunger Games, the Maze Runner by James Dashner, and the Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olsen. What are some of your…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@jenwriter17 Nice merch! Though I seem to be in more need of pens than notebooks… Might buy in the future 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Which one of your characters would you most likely be friends with and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 10 months ago
@kathleenramm *literally forgets every sing character ever made, ever.* I’m trying to imagine myself there, haha, but there’s so many of them…and they’re either all so old or too young or kind of psycho or into crime or extremely introverted or stuff…
Probably Lionel, to be honest. One of my oldest characters and one of the more friendly ones.
-
ella replied to the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Your merch is so cute! 😍
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j Same! XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago

Hi, everyone! I wanted to let you know about my new collection in my Redbubble shop. It’s Christmas-themed and perfect for writers and readers. 😀 You can check it out here: jennaterese.redbubble.com
Tagging a few… @seekjustice @rochellaine @gracie-j @dekreel @kathleemramm @dragon-snapper @valtmy @ariel-ashira @devastate-lasting Feel free…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m afraid I’m no use with actual plotting, since I usually pants everything. So the only advice I can give is just feel your way through it, an if it doesn’t seem right, you can always change it later.
Good luck!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Well, here I am! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
I believe my username should be the same one that I have on here: writerlexi1216 😀
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j When I was a kid I could only take instrumental but once I hit teen years I went through pretty much everything, from normal rock to heavy metal to some screamo, even. But nowadays I settle for some nicer stuff. Foreign stuff. Wide range of tastes. And no, I have not heard that! Since I’ve heard that Hans Zimmer did PotC soundtrack, I’ll…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Well, here I am! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
@Gracie J
Thanks, Gracie! I’m open to the idea of a website (sounds like something I’d enjoy)! I think I’m signed up on Goodreads, but I don’t have published works there or anything (just for looking). And thanks for the writing complement! My novel is still a huge WIP, but with enough effort, who knows? I might consider publishing parts of it…[Read more]
-
Annika C. replied to the topic What's the most recent book/movie you read/watched that has inspired you? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 10 months ago
I have only read the first book so far but immediately ordered the next two after reading. I highly recommend it!!
-
Annika C. replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
Nice to meet you! I live in British Columbia. I believe I started skiing at age 5. What sports do you do in Florida?
I started writing seriously at age 11 during a creative writing block at school, where I was just able to start writing anything. I had been a hardcore reader my whole childhood, and that led into my writing.
I have…[Read more]
-
Annika C. replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
Well, my professional editor said she would help me find an agent when I was done editing, so I will talk with her soon to learn more about the querying process.
-
Annika C. replied to the topic What's the most recent book/movie you read/watched that has inspired you? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 10 months ago
Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson, because of the unique and original concept and good friendships between characters.
Fawkes by Nadine Brandes, because of the incredible historical fiction plot.
-
Annika C. replied to the topic What's the biggest mistake you made when you first started writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 10 months ago
I used to include a new character every time I got bored with my story, and ended up with more than eighty characters tagging along with the MC to save the world. And all the characters were pretty much the same.
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
@annika-c Nice. Those movies I enjoyed as well. I’m currently working on several projects, but my main one is a extremely long fantasy saga about Magic Users and their inability to find a happy ending. My favorite school subject was literature, and my least favorite is science.
It’s really cool that you’re going to start querying soon! Do you…[Read more]
-
Annika C. replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
@nova21 My favorites are dragons!
@devastate-lasting My family has a pet dog, and my sister has a cat. I used to have a bird but it flew away. I like any foods without gluten, dairy, or eggs (I am sensitive to all of those, so anything that I can eat without feeling bad, I enjoy.) I really like The Hobbit movies and Star Wars, and animated ones…[Read more]
-
ella and
RainyEmily are now friends 5 years, 10 months ago -
ella and
Kathleen are now friends 5 years, 10 months ago - Load More
