-
ella replied to the topic Struggling Mentally and Emotionally With Your WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh, yeah, just waiting it out… 😒Â It’s more annoying than anything, lol 😆
-
ella replied to the topic Brandon Sanderson Books??? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I have read the AOGG books, but none of the others on your list. I’ll definitely add them to mine though!! (Personally, my favorite books were #3 Anne of the Island and #8 Rilla of Ingleside 😍 AMAZING BOOKS!!!!!!)
Definitely will, thanks for the suggestions!!!!! 😃
I’ve read the Wingfeather Saga…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Struggling Mentally and Emotionally With Your WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Wow, that’s super cool!!!!!! Hehehe…well the people who told me that were my parents and grandparents. But I won’t tell them you just said they were nuts. XD (I’m only teasing around.) Though, with my mom it was more that she was telling me I should be a Christina speaker instead.
Oooh, those are some AWESOME verses!!!! Also, to…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Q&A w/ Caitlin Lambert in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 Thanks! 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Struggling Mentally and Emotionally With Your WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH for this, girl!!!! It was very motivating and inspiring!! And that’s SOOOOO COOL that you wanna be a preacher!! You go for it!! I don’t know if I ever told you, but when I was young (like all the way through middle school) my dream had always been to be a preacher, but just about everyone was telling…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Q&A w/ Caitlin Lambert in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 THANK YOU! 😀
@joy-caroline Lol, no problem. XD Thanks!
-
ella replied to the topic Brandon Sanderson Books??? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter7, @devastate-lasting
Cool, thanks!!! I’ll order those from the library as soon as I can. 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Q&A w/ Caitlin Lambert in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOOO!!!!!!! I saw the post yesterday (I think) and I CAN’T WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!! It’s gonna be SUPER EPIC!!!!!!!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Looking for Worldbuilding Guest Authors in the forum Non-Fiction 5 years, 8 months ago
@r-m-archer I don’t world-build often, so I’m afraid I can’t be of much help…but I’d love to see what you guys come up with!
-
Lin replied to the topic Brandon Sanderson Books??? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 I have not read any of Brandon Sanderson’s books…but I can give you random recommendations! I highly recommend Bryan Davis’s Dragons in Our Midst and Oracles of Fire series. Some of my favorite fantasy series. Christian, too.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Brandon Sanderson Books??? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 The only one I’ve read by him is Steelheart; I’m still in the middle of reading it, but it’s really good so far (a small bit of bad language though, just so you know).
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Need Some Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Yay! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Q&A w/ Caitlin Lambert in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 Thank youuu! 😀
-
ella started the topic Brandon Sanderson Books??? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Heyooo!!!!! Ok. So I’m looking for books to read while hunkering down in quarantine… 😉
I’ve heard so many AMAZING things about Brandon Sanderson’s books, but I’m not sure which ones I should try first.
1)Â Do y’all have any suggestions for which of his books to read first?
2)Â Or any other random book suggestions that you absolutely ADO…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Q&A w/ Caitlin Lambert in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s super cool!!! It’s gonna be AWESOME!!!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Q&A w/ Caitlin Lambert in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yup! 😀 I’m going to be putting a lot more work in it this year.
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Q&A w/ Caitlin Lambert in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi, everyone! I don’t know if you all know this, but I have a second blog called Project Inspire, a site dedicated to equipping and inspiring artists of all mediums to change the world with their art. I have two wonderful guests visiting the blog for Q&A’s in February and thought you all might be interested, especially since one is an author and…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Need Some Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline DEFINITELY go with the new idea! I’m a big supporter of working on whatever is sparking your inspiration and excitement. Of course, your beta readers’ work wasn’t for nothing; you can always take breaks from projects and come back to them. And if you’re still wanting to finish TAS and get it ready for querying while still playing…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yup, I’ll let you know 😉
-
ella replied to the topic Writing First Chapters… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah, that episode was disgusting… 😝 My favorite side character was probably… Cara Dune?? I don’t know, what about you? (Baby Yoda was the first one to come to mind 😋 OF COURSE)
- Load More
