-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @issawriter7 @mkfairygirl
Ah, time. I’ll set it again in a moment. I got 320 now in a short story that I’m entering into a newsletter this week. How about y’all?
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Welcome:)
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline I’ll join! Thank you so much for asking!!!!!! 🙂 I have to go empty the dishwasher real quick and then I will come right back.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*Accepts water* Setting timer for 15 minutes annnnnnnd….. GO! 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Alright, I’m ready when Abigail gives the go ahead!!!! LET’S DO THIS!!!!!!!! *passes around snacks and bottles of water*
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Sounds good:)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Give me five minutes and then I’m totally ready to get this writing stuff going!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Yep, I’m here!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Hi, Grace!!! I love writing fantasy too!!!!! I love the creating worlds and magic and rules for magic in fantasy. The harder thing for me is if I choose to create new mythical creatures.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you!!!!! Awesome!!!! So . . . uh . . . what is the WIP chat?
Oooh, that sounds so cool!!!!!!! I love stories with detectives!!! Awesome! Have you read Little Women? I just finished part one of Little Women today. I’ve heard of The Little Prince, but I’ve never heard about East of Eden. I’ll have to check those books out.…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads started the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi, everyone! My name is Grace, I’m relatively new to the Kingdom, but am a more experienced writer. I’m writing a fantasy-adventure series (so far with 7 books planned) and am just wanting to get into contact with other fantasy writers! I want to know about what you struggle with in writing fantasy or what you love doing as a fantasy writer, so…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hiii in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter I totally relate about genres. Usually mine is like fantasy but also realistic but also crime.
1. Ooh, nice! I’ve heard of The Witch of Blackbird Pond and we used to own a copy though I am unsure whether or not I ever read it. I like a lot of books, including The Little Prince, East of Eden, My Sweet Orange Tree…
For movies my f…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s so cool! I actually just moved out to a farm, and we’re living in the basement of friends (they own the farm). I want to be able to use our ducks’ eggs, once they start laying, too! 🙂
I probably will head over to the WIP section; I’d love to tell you guys more! 😀
My favourite book is probably Finding Serendipity by A…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks:) your characters sound awesome too!
Yeah, the only character that I don’t get along with is the villain. He pretty much ignores me and doesn’t realize that I’m the one making it so the MC usually defeats him. Which is sort of funny.
It’s actually kind of interesting. But now I wonder what the writer’s relationship with the…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Haha, well, he is something else. XD
YES!! I TOTALLY agree with you on that one!!!!!! That’s true!! Readers don’t have to put up with the characters like us writers do as we’re writing!!! Oh, no, that’s not crazy! I TOTALLY am with you on that one!!! Genie and me have a much better relationship than Colin and me.Â
Really ’cause Colin…[Read more] -
KattheWriter replied to the topic Hiii in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Well which would you rather me call you? lol, no one calls you Carol?
Actually that one I had the help of a friend, as it was made about a year ago when I wasnt very good at Graphic design, but yes, thank you! Each of the pictures in the letter ‘You’ represent a MC, as there is 3.
But that’s ok! I use canva, it take awhile to…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Yes, I doubt readers ever have the same relationship with the MCs as the writer has. Since they don’t have to put up with them during the writing process, XD.
It seems as if there are different relationships with each character too (yes, I know I’m crazy) but the relationship with my MC (which is, for the most part, a ‘comrades in…[Read more] -
KattheWriter replied to the topic Hiii in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m so bad at intros so i just copied the one off my profile lol
Hello, and that’s totally ok! Anyone is welcome to follow me, though i must admit i’m not very professional in it.
Well, it’s actually a mix of genres. Some action, technically kinda some sci-fi. It’s complicated. But i drop and leave hints like a mystery…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter and
Lin are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago - Load More
