-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YES!! TOTALLY!!!!!!! YES, it is a professional editor!! My short story’s getting published in an anthology and all of them had to go through 2-3 rounds of edits with one of the publishing company’s editors!!! It’s really awesome!!!! This experience has been mind-blowing so far!!! This is my first round of edits!!! I have a specific…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOO!!!!!!!!! 70 is still more than you had when you first sat down!! You’re doing AWESOME!!!!!! Oooooh, poor Seth!!!Â
Evil laughter sounds in the distance.I…um…got distracted by a song I was listening to and a blog post. BUT I’ve almost finished edits for the first page in my short story. Let’s say my editor is AWESOME and r…[Read more] -
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline whoopsie – I procrastinated and didn’t write a single word.
Ooh, that’s cool that you got a new idea. Wow – I can’t wait to read about Seth!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Then I have no doubt you’ll be able to do it!!!!!! Where there’s a will THERE’S A WAY!!!!!! *dumping you with motivational choclate*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s fine!! You’re still doing A MA ZING!!!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline yay!!!! THANK YOU for tagging me!!!! I am so happy to be writing with you all!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Glad to be here!!! I’m probably not gonna be able to give you a word count and the end of our writing time, ’cause I’m gonna be editing “Fairly Impish” and won’t actually have a way to keep up with the words I typed!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you!! Yep, it works great!
@abigail-m Hi, Abigail!!!! It’s alright. Thank you so much for welcoming me!! That is so cool that you love crafting too!!!!! Oooh, I bet your model horses are beautiful!!! I really love DIY. The last thing I made was faux stained glass. It was really fun. But I also love to try new things in…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Nope, totally not getting annoyed!!!! I’m ready to get this writing going down!!!!! My characters aren’t gonna know what hit ’em!!! *pumps fist in the air* *evil laughter heard in the distance*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, that’s sad but it’s good that it’s gonna be free to fix. WHOP!!!!
Anyway, I totally feel ya dilemma!! But I know you can still make it to your goal!!!!! I totally believe in you!!!! *gives you motivational chocolate* Anyway, I TOTALLY get behind ALL. THE. TIME! In fact, I had planned to make it to the end of my first draft…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic May the odds be ever in your favour. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
HEEELLLLOOOOO WELCOME back to the Kingdom!!!!! *waves* That’s sooo awesome that you’re wanting to get back into writing! I wish you the best of luck!!!! *voice fades off in the distance* You can do it, you can do it, you can do it!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOOOOOOOVE THIS QUOTE!!!!!!!! <33
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, weirdo writers are the best.
Well, I first started out my series with one book. Then one turned into three, and I kept having new ideas about supplemental history books and prequels and offshoot series books and now it’s kind of turned into its own thing. XD
Yeah, I think ATLA is really good! My favourite characters are Sokka…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@r-m-archer I definitely love Legend of Zelda, and have written fanfiction that nobody else is permitted to read. XD Who’s your fave character from it/fave game in the series?
My instrument is called the faemà tle! It’s similar to a six hole ocarina, but is more compact and has fairy wing-like bumps on the sides. It roughly means “fairy flute” in…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I love all of Ray Bradbury’s quotes. This one in particular always helps keep my hands on the keyboard:)
-
Lin replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Hello! I write large amounts of fantasy as well…I think I just like the presence of magic in my stories the most…hardest thing for me is to slow down and plot/worldbuild…I usually make stuff up on the fly.
-
Lin replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m Ahh I love Ray Bradbury! He’s what motivates me to keep writing every day, haha.
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
I love to create worlds, as well! Even describing them makes me want to be there.
Another hard thing for me is not being overly inspired, I guess you could say. When I first began to write my story, I included some stuff similar to Legend of Zelda in there, and my dad pointed that out when he read it. I didn’t really want to change…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
I love world-building, too, it’s definitely fun. My favourite part of being a fantasy author is scripting the characters and their environment: the things they say, do, use, basically their lives. One thing I struggle with, though, is if I get a great idea and want to write another book! Like, c’mon, great ideas! I already have S…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Don’t worry, I was talking about the rest of… them. *waves hand vaguely in the other direction*
I know it says “fellow mortals”, but really, that’s a cover story…
😉
- Load More
