-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Blog buttons in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver Great! 😀 Putting yours up now…
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, this is a really great quote!!!!! <33 Probably gonna be one of my favs!
-
Kads and
R.M. Archer are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Blog buttons in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver I’d be up for button swapping on my Project Inspire blog. 🙂
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
I’ve definitely heard good things about those games! I’ve only played Ocarina of Time and a bit of A Link to the Past, myself, but I know people that have played others! 🙂
The fairy-wing design of the faemà tle… I made it rather because its name meant “fairy flute” and I kind of wanted the instrument itself to show that!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! YOU. CAN. DO. THIS!! *sending motivational chocolate* I totally believe in you and am rotting for you!!! *waving pom poms* Also, I think I’m gonna try to do this as well!!!!!!!! I probably won’t be able to make it to 5,000 but I shall try!!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@ribbonash Hello! Welcome to the Kingdom! We’re so glad you’re here!
Oo, your WIP sounds super interesting!
Let’s see, some questions…
1. What other hobbies do you have besides writing?
2. What are some of your favourite books/authors/movies?
3. Any favorite desserts?
4. Pineapple on pizza? Yes or no?
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I feel terrible, but I probably won’t be able to make the 5,000-word challenge :,(Â I usually have to write later at night, but it sounds like a lot of fun! I did it often during NaNoWriMo, because I’d often fall behind a day or two and would have to catch up. And (not that you have to pay attention to it) I have two tips for…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I have fallen behind so many times myself. From a day to whole months. So I definitely know what it’s like. The only advice I have is to read as much as possible and to keep a Writers Journal. (Which is basically like a regular journal, but I like the sound of it better XD ). And in it, just jot down anything that has the s…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m You’re welcome! 🙂 Yes, it was a lot of fun!!!!!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks:) Faux stained glass sounds like an amazing DIY, I will have to check that out!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Have a great rest of the night to you all too!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline haha, yeah, way to intense for me. It was my first attempt a spy fiction novel and although that character is closer to me at the moment than my other characters, I may not come back to his story.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @issawriter7 @mkfairygirl
Aw, alright. Hopefully, we can all write again soon! Have a great rest of your night too! 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I have that problem with my characters too. Especially Morio.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @abigail-m I’m sorry to say I have to go now. I had TONS of fun writing with you!!!!!!!!😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Haha, well, maybe ask Paul what he would do next. I’m not sure if that’ll help but I know that that’s what some authors do.
- Load More
