-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Alright, writers, so I’ve been working really hard on making my summary of Into the Lamp to sound awesome and hook readers. This is what I’ve got so far. I’d very much appreciate it, if anyone could tell me if this is a story they’d read or if I need to change something to make it sound more awesome!!!! THANKS!!!! <33
When you go into the lamp,…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOOO!!!!!! Keep it up, girl!!!! You’re doing SPECTACULAR!!! *clapping and jumping up and down* This is AWESOME!!!!! I’m soooo proud of you!!! <33 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Anyone else feeling tired and unworthy? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline I can totally understand that. But the awesome thing is, the more broken we are/feel, the more God can step in to fill in for our shortcomings. You don’t have to feel the overwhelming pressure, because if you ask God to guide you and your words and help you do your best with this story, you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that…[Read more]
-
Kads and
Daisy Torres are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Either way, I love your artwork! XD You’re a great artist! Did you draw the art for Lila, or did someone else? Just curious!
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 I checked out your blog and love, love, loved it! It’s so cool that the three of you joined forces to make… a BLOG! That’s an accomplishment, for sure. 😀 (Also a fellow ENFP!!! :3)
-
Awww, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! This means a LOT to me!!! <333 <33 Haha, THANKS!!! I will admit blogging is a lot more fun when you can do it with others!!! Aww, girl, THANKS!! You're just the SWEETEST!!!! 😊 (YES!!! ENFPs UNITE! *high fives*)
-
No problem!! You totally deserve it, I love your posts!! <333
Aw, thank you! You're so nice! <3333
*returns high five with a high ten*
-
-
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOA! I LOVE that! That’s really good. I could see it play out in my head! 😀 I want to read some more of that!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooooh, thank you! She sounds… daring!
Yep, I’m good with adult characters! Something new to try, right? 😀
I’ll try to get the skin tone as close as I can; I don’t have markers that are medium-olive-y yet XD but I’ll try my best. 🙂
Also, do you want me to just make an outfit for her, or does she wear something specific? 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you! 😀 I’m super glad you liked it! (I have an obsession with characters and swords too) XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
GURL!!! THIS. IS. EPIC!!! WHOO!!! I LOVED this scene just a TON!!! <33 Especially the part when she reaches for her sword. I have some strange obsession with characters and swords. XD I’m sooo glad I got to read this!!!!! Keep up the AWESOME work!!!! <33
And good luck trying to find the name for your MC!!!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That would awesome:)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooooh, I LOVE THIS GRAPHIC!!!!!!!! *heart eyes* It’s sooooo AH-MAY-ZHIG!!!!!!!! I just ADORE The pics you used and the TITLE of the book!!!!! It’s sooo EPIC!! <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, okay! Great! I’ll totally check that out, because I’d love to try doing the same thing for my WIP characters!
Thank you so much!! I’m glad you like it 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you! And I don’t mind at all, I used Autodesk Sketchbook, its the only free digital art app that I’ve ever really cared for. There is a pro version, but the free one is very good.
-
Lin replied to the topic What is giving you the most joy & the biggest headache in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
@kathleenramm I’d say that I pants most of my works to a certain degree, but this is the one I definitely went the least with plotting on. When I started it I literally went, “I dunno what’s happening. Let’s find out.”
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thanks so much! 🙂
Ooooh, I love that illustration! She looks like a really neat character! What did you draw that with, if you don’t mind me asking?
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Alright, so I don’t even know what to do with this scene yet. Because (I know it’s 1st draft stuff) it shows one of the many sides of my MC’s relationship with the woods and wolves. But too many of my scenes seem to involve running away or to something, which I guess I’ll have to work on…
But now for anyone reading this, I suppose I should…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh, most of those illustrations aren’t mine, just the collage artwork (the composition of the images). But the one above this post is my illustration.
Though it probably doesn’t seem like it, I’ve been drawing since I could hold a pen. And ever since, pens (digital and ink alike) have been my first choice in illustrating and I’m…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

I’ve posted so many collages now, I realized that I haven’t done any illustrations yet. Anyway here is one I did of my MC.
- Load More
