-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I’ll certainly draw November for you! He seems like a really cute, shy character, I totally L O V E that kind of character type XD.
Ok, thank you for the details! I’m on it! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
That sounds good! I have some ideas in mind! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
She shielded her eyes with the back of her hand as she stepped from the crystal cave and on the ground of a woodland, where there was a clearing. There were trees with pinkish red leaves and white bark, and wind that hinted the approaching fall season. In the clearing, she found a monolith, which looked like a twelve-foot tall stone standing…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
With everybody posting their writing, I thought I’d step out of my shell and post some of mine! Note that this isn’t the final draft (obviously), so I’m sure there’s room for critiquing. And I know it’s slow, but I truthfully think a slow opening is necessary. But there’s totally more action later on!Â
Sorry it’s lengthy, but here’s the beginnin…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Oo, very nice! I’ll see if I can whip up something for my Instagram…
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, this sounds like fun!!!!!! *gets excited* I checked it out!!!!! <33 THANK YOU for letting me know!!! I’m gonna have to go check what the line up of posts on my blog is
we get filled up pretty fastbut it sounds like soooooo AMAZING!!!!!! <33 My post will probably be done one the week before the last of Feb, just so you know!!!! -
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, girl, THANK YOU!!!! One day I hope I’ll have a copy to sign for you!!!! <33 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Your welcome, I love Into The Lamp! (Someday you’ll have to sign my copy of it;)
Anyway, happy to help:)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YAY!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! <33 *gasp* I LOVE the way that sounds even better!!! THANK YOU for suggesting it!!! Aww, THANKS JUST A BUNCH!!!!!! <33 😊
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m glad you liked them 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I love this summary! It makes me want to read more of it! Ah, it’s so good! The one and only one small suggestion I’d make is perhaps changing the wording in the sentence:
“-Colin’s stuck with a teenage girl genie, who says he gets three wishes.”
to
“-Colin’s stuck with teenage Genie, who claims he gets three wishes.”
But this…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Anyone else feeling tired and unworthy? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline You’re so welcome! <3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooooh, I LOVE BOTH OF THESE SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! <33 <33 They are sooo motivating, inspiring, and INCREDIBLE!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THANK YOU!!!!!!!! <333 The genie just looks like a teen girl, she’s actually like over 4,000 years old. But she’s spend most of that time in the lamp and genies don’t age in the lamp.
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! <33
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, GIRL!!!!!! <33 Oooh, that’s good to know! I was wondering…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you:) I’m so glad that you liked it! I think I need to edit it some though.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Oooh I REALLY like that! 😀 Great job!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Oo, I love this! Just one question: is the genie actually a teenager or does she just look like a teenage girl?
- Load More
