-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Happy Valentine's Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m a little late, but Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Here’s another collage XD. The companion to Kaizuke’s collage, (wink wink @abigail-m @writerlexi1216) Chiaro’s collage! She’s the other MC for The Sunsets of Aedhà na. (And, as the story goes along, she becomes Kaizy’s girlfriend. Lol yes I call him Kaizy)

-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Haha that’s so cool! My mom and her brothers are all born within a couple months of each other… one is in November, and my mom and her other brother are both December!
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Since you read a lot of manga, I have kind of an idea… I was considering making a few short panels from one of my stories/fanfiction. And I was also wondering, if I decided to do that, if you’d be up for reviewing it and making sure it felt like real manga? I’ve always wanted to try it 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone.. I came to this topic a little late XD because I don’t really consider myself much of a poet, but have written a few pieces. I’ll share one I wrote about dandelions here.
Sway, sway, sway all day
Drifting gently on the plumes of May
Hard to get rid of, never welcomed to stay
But they soon in the fall retire and go awa…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
@ribbonash Did you draw your profile picture? I love it!! It looks so good!!! (Btw, I’m a fairy and elven type lover lol) If you drew that, AMAZING JOB!!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@ribbonash That’s pretty much how I feel…
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 YASSSSS!!! LoZ fans UNITE!!! It’s such a good series though… which games have you played so far? 😀
Aaaah, thank you 😊 I was trying to work on drawing in my manga style and so I think it turned out really well 😁
@devastate-lasting Thank you!! I worked very hard on it!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Happy Valentine's Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m and @daisy-torres Happy Valentine’s Day to you too!!!!!😀❤️
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Please pray for me in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 5 years, 7 months ago
Of course, I’ll pray for you! That’s awesome that your doing it:) A Christian camp speaker once told me that we aren’t here to please everyone, we are here to please God. And I’m sure that’s exactly what you’ll be doing. I’ve read a lot about how many persons don’t realize how many others are looking up to them, I’ll bet that it…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Happy Valentine's Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Happy Valentines Day KeePers!! 😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic Happy Valentine's Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@wyn-rose You’re welcome!!!🙂❤️ Happy Valentine’s Day to you too!!!
@joy-caroline I LOVE 1 Corinthians 13 too!!!! It’s such a beautiful passage!!!<3
@writerlexi1216 Aww, you’re so welcome, girl!!!!<3333333 *gives even more chocolate to everyone in this forum*
@devastate-lasting Happy Valentine’s Day to you too!!!!!❤️ I hope you had a great…[Read more] -
Katherine replied to the topic Happy Valentine's Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms You’re welcome, Grace!!!<3 Awww!😊 Thank you!!!<3<3<3 You are truly so sweet, girl!!! You deserve a wonderful Valentine’s too!!!❤️
-
Lin replied to the topic Please pray for me in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Of course I’ll pray for you! You’re a whole lot braver than I am in even writing the poem. May you have peace and may the Holy Spirit work through and empower you!
-
Lin replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Lol yeah I was so edgy as a 13 year old…if one of my poems didn’t have death in it or something I mean… *laughs*
That’s a great poem! I love it!
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Looks cool. Probably just me, but the commas look like periods. (And since I read a web comic where the main girl’s called November, I had the unfortunate experience of realised your November’s gender halfway through the blurb. But that’s me, though. Not you.) Nice blurb overall!
-
Lin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Eyy I read tons and tons of manga…so much manga…. Nice job! Red looks great!
-
Lin replied to the topic Happy Valentine's Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Happy Valentine’s Day!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
*raises hand* I, too, am a hardcore LoZ fan!! *shouts it from the rooftops* I mean, I guess I should say that I’m new to the series, but what I have played, I’m a fan of. I’d like to keep playing more of them! <333 And I’m ALSO a fan of this fanart!! *gasps* This is pure talent, my friend! 😉
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hahah, chocolate always makes me feel better, so I thought it may help you, too! 🙂
Oh, I know, right??? Outlines are so difficult… *sigh* but maybe I can try to find some time to write one sometime. And thank you for the positivity/encouragement!! It really means a lot to me 🙂 And I believe in you too!! (And the same goes for…[Read more]
- Load More

I didn’t, a friend did it for me (I requested it for inspiration for one of my stories because I can’t draw that well). Thanks!! I know. (Oh, that’s awesome! ^_^ Is this why you love the picture?)
@ribbonash Tell your friend that they did a GREAT JOB!!! <3 It's REALLY good. (Hehe, yes it is why I love it.)
I will! ^_^